LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
ditto BtO a well-earned GP
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anvar
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:55 pm
If you look at the first picture on the new Age’s End article, you can make out enough of the Grima card to see that he is a minion, not a Follower - he has vitality and no aid cost.

Anvar
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:24 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
OK now i can’t wait to see what he says. probably something broken though Crying or Very sad
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
raptor22
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:58 pm
well his text looks like it starts with "When you..." then there’s something about twilight, and he has an Assignment: ability.
legoles3333
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:10 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
Anvar wrote:
If you look at the first picture on the new Age’s End article, you can make out enough of the Grima card to see that he is a minion, not a Follower - he has vitality and no aid cost.

Anvar

dang you beat me to it
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
maxidoodle
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:05 pm
PT, you nailed it. Nonetheless, I still shell out some green to say that I have owned at least one card from every set, regardless of how crappily unfair and broken they are. Smile

Tokenses for youz.
My deck of doom:
One Combo to Rule them All

maxidoodle's Haves/Wants
TheShyzle
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:00 pm
maxidoodle that link in your profile is BS. You need to get that off of there. I would powder up my pimp hand and put the smacks to your candy a-- if you were here in person. Grow up.
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End