LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is Pit Troll?

5 (Best)  
24%
  [ 6 ]  24%

40%
  [ 10 ]  40%

32%
  [ 8 ]  32%

4%
  [ 1 ]  4%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 25
PorterTroll
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:07 am
Leliel wrote:
Cool Pic, and a nice card. He’s not fierce and damage but he’s roaming 4 and 4 vitality...i think a couple of this guys can be usefull in a keyward deck.

No, not in mine. The whole point of the Troll Swarm is bludgeoning your opponent into an early death with four to six Trolls per site from site five to nine. Or possibly the occasional Troll Bomb at site seven when you throw out seven or eight of them. The point is, companions nowadays can easily handle a 15 strength minion with little or no effort, but if that minion is fierce and damage +1, it will make them pay for losing skirmishes. The four vitality is nice, but the lack of damage bonus and fierce is too nocuous to make it worthwhile in my opinion.
Celebrimbor
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:48 pm
fishfleas wrote:
I’ve seen various responses to Orc decks not being able to use him, and I can think of two that could use him. ONe has been mentioned, he is a troll that can be used with Troll bomb. However, I tend to agree that not having fierce or damage + makes him less likely to appear in those decks. They are typically fairly tight as they are.

Troll bomb, could this work? As fishfleas said, these decks are typically tight as they are. But I smell a good combination with Demoralized if they would rather exert the ring-bearer.

But, I still like Morgul destroyer a lob better. Mr. Green
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Glamdring
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:03 pm
Yucky and cool at the same time. I give a 5.
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End