LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
AgentDrake
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:17 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Followers are not removed until the end of the turn "when minions are discarded and the Free Peoples player reconciles."

As far as I know, it was never officially determined whether or not Saruman gets transferred back before the minion he is on gets discarded...
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:46 pm
Just a small bump... it’s definitely a question I’d like a more official answer on (Bib? MH?). I often find myself with The Gaffer, Master Gardener on a Shire companion, and then I’ll want to transfer him again if I double-move so that the same companion gets healed, but I’m still not sure how it works.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
PorterTroll
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:20 pm
Are you positive? I thought you transfered followers back to the support are at the end of your turn, not in the regroup phase.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:30 pm
You do transfer back at the end of the turn, but you can transfer a follower again if you double-move, even if the follower is already on a companion. The question is whether you can transfer a follower from one companion to the same companion.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
manu-fan
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:18 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
You do transfer back at the end of the turn, but you can transfer a follower again if you double-move, even if the follower is already on a companion. The question is whether you can transfer a follower from one companion to the same companion.

- AC

Who says you can transfer a follower if you double move. As far as I remember, you can’t.

EDIT: Ignore me. I found on the D boards where you CAN xfer again in the double move maneuver phase.

Cheers.
Anautikus
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:12 pm
wait so wen u double move, the follower doesnt go back to ur support area? it stays on the companion?
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:17 pm
Yes.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anautikus
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:52 am
cool. thx!.

ah why did i listen to those incorrect n00bs wen i wasn’t sure....
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
corvus
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:09 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
From what i have seen, i would rule that you may only trandfer a follower to another companion on a different maneuver phase.

On the other hand, Bib’s ruling beats mine... Mr. Green So, Bib?
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:19 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I would agree with corvus on this one.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions