LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:57 am
Thanks for the reviews, guys! Very Happy

2 • Dark Colony Green
Condition • Support Area
Each time you play a Green Spider from hand, add a Green token here.
Shadow: Remove 4 tokens from here to play a Green Spider from your draw deck or discard pile. That minion’s twilight cost is -2.
”Suddenly he saw, too, that there were spiders huge and horrible sitting in the branches above him, and ring or no ring he trembled with fear lest they should discover him.”
U112

5 • Enraged Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Strength: 7
Vitality: 4
Site Number: 6
Enduring. Fierce.
While in a fierce skirmish, this minion is strength +1 for each Green card borne by a companion you can spot.
”Quite apart from the stones no spider has ever liked being called Attercop, and Tomnoddy of course is insulting to anybody.”
U113

Next, you’ll get to see the Green cards borne by companions that have been referenced by ’Enraged Spider’ and ’Furious Spider’. Every review of these 2 cards gets a GP! Smile
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:16 am; edited 2 times in totalI had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:05 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
3 • Dark Colony Green
Condition • Support Area
Each time you play a Green Spider, add a Green token here.
Shadow: Remove 4 tokens from here to play a Green Spider from your draw deck or discard pile. That minion’s twilight cost is -2.
”Suddenly he saw, too, that there were spiders huge and horrible sitting in the branches above him, and ring or no ring he trembled with fear lest they should discover him.”
U112

Neat. I think you could bring the initial cost down to 2, though, unless you have some great way of reinforcing Green tokens that I missed.

Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
5 • Enraged Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Strength: 8
Enduring. Fierce.
While this minion is in a fierce skirmish, it is strength +1 for each Green card borne by a companion you can spot.
”Quite apart from the stones no spider has ever liked being called Attercop, and Tomnoddy of course is insulting to anybody.”
U113

Take his strength down to 7, OR take it down to 6 and reduce his cost to 4. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:30 am
Done and done. GP
I had to put something here.
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:31 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:

3 • Dark Colony Green
Condition • Support Area
U112

Make the first ability a shadow action, or this card is too broken for words! You remove 4 tokens to play a cheap spider from your draw deck or discard pile, then add another token to it straight away!

5 • Enraged Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Strength: 8
Enduring. Fierce.
While this minion is in a fierce skirmish, it is strength +1 for each Green card borne by a companion you can spot.
U113

I LOVE THAT LORE TEXT, but then I did use for one of my cards. Rephrase it ’During a fierce skirmish involving this minion...’ which is how the uruk trackers are worded. And bring his strength down to 7.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:26 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:

2 • Dark Colony Green
Condition • Support Area
U112
make it discard pile or hand. draw deck is too good.

5 • Enraged Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Enduring. Fierce.
U113

cool!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:17 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:

2 • Dark Colony Green
Condition • Support Area
U112

Make it cost 1

5 • Enraged Spider Green
Minion • Spider
Enduring. Fierce.
U113

ok um not much sense

Next, you’ll get to see the Green cards borne by companions that have been referenced by ’Enraged Spider’ and ’Furious Spider’. Every review of these 2 cards gets a GP! Smile

AHHHHHH now it does
Last edited by legoles3333 on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in totalHere's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
PorterTroll
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:00 pm
Cool theme, I’ll give it a shot...

ps: jeez, for the life of me I can’t remember how to make the unique dot, could someone clue me in? Very Happy

2 Guard Spider Green
Minion•Spider
Strength: 3
Vitality:3
Site Number:6
Enduring
When you play this minion, you may spot another Green Spider and exhaust this minion to reinforce a Green token for each Green card you can spot (limit 3).

2 Venom Sacs Green
Condition•Support Area
At the start of the Maneuver phase you may transfer this condition to a Green minion.
Bearer is Strength +1 for each wound on each character in its skirmish.
Regroup Transfer this condition from your Green minion to your support area.

Edit: Much obliged AC
Last edited by PorterTroll on Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:18 pm
PorterTroll wrote:
ps: jeez, for the life of me I can’t remember how to make the unique dot, could someone clue me in? Very Happy

On a Mac: Option+8
On a PC: Alt+7 or Alt+0149

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
legoles3333
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:55 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
yes but you should never hijack another’s DC thread, I’m betting AP will delete your post
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:19 am
legoles3333 wrote:
yes but you should never hijack another’s DC thread, I’m betting AP will delete your post

I’ll turn him into something unnatural. Razz

Here are a couple of Green cards to slow down the companions:

2 Spider Poison Green
Possession • Support Area
Skirmish: Remove 1 to transfer this possession from your support area to a companion skirmishing a Spider. Limit 1 per bearer.
Each time bearer is assigned to skirmish a Green minion, bearer must exert (and add 1 if that minion is a Green Spider).
”Some had hardly been able to breathe at all (long noses are sometimes useful you see), and some had been more poisoned.”
C114

3 Sick and Weary Green
Condition • Support Area
Strength -1
Resistance -1
Skirmish: Transfer this condition from your support area to a companion skirmishing a Green Spider.
Each time the fellowship moves, the Free Peoples player must choose to exert bearer or add 1.
”…they could not go much better than a hobble and a wobble….”
U115
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:39 am; edited 2 times in totalI had to put something here.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards