LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Boromir, Proud and Noble Man?

5 (Best)  
22%
  [ 4 ]  22%

44%
  [ 8 ]  44%

33%
  [ 6 ]  33%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 18
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:33 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
but that probably takes exertions and stuff. yeah he isn’t top tier, but that pic is sweet, and the ability is OK.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:17 am
Yeah theres no way ur gonna get +4 str triple to overwhelm and help from followers without a hefty penalty or at least a cost that makes this Boromir seem less useful than the others. But sop is right, cool pic and I like the subtitle.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Anautikus
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:02 pm
i was wondering. what happened to his rarity? Eh?
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
spartiatis
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:11 am
Anautikus wrote:
i was wondering. what happened to his rarity? Eh?

This Boromir was not spoiled regularly, as did the other cards.
Brad got tired of me asking him about Boromir (i had busted his balls actually) Very Happy so he spoiled him way in advance, before everything was ready. Hence the lack of rarity. It is a rare card though.
Foresight
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:01 pm
spartiatis wrote:
This Boromir was not spoiled regularly, as did the other cards.
Brad got tired of me asking him about Boromir (i had busted his balls actually) Very Happy so he spoiled him way in advance, before everything was ready.

Do you feel good about that? I mean, you may have contributed to Brad going off the deep end, not as much as NB, but every little bit chipped at him more and more. Maybe his attitude pre-him quitting as brand manager helped contribute to the liscense not getting renewed?
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:50 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I can’t help but wonder if the people egging Brad on to spoil the set were what made it what it is. A little more time, a little less pressure, it might’ve been better.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:05 pm
Interesting card, but this version of Boromir doesn’t measure up. Gondor already has Denethor, LoMT to pull out the cards you need, so why use him?

3.4, but rounded to 3.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit