LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
Gartax
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:00 pm
as you have seen all the card are on lotr tcg online

of all card of this set only 3 maybe 4 are OP

cost 4

Ulaire Nertea : Dark horseman

Fierce

When you play Ulaire Nertea, Name a race. The Freep cannot assign Ulaire Nertea to skirmish a companion of the name race.

But them we shall see

an other is

Cost 1

Condition

Still Twitching

Bearer must be a Dwarven companion
Bearer gain Hunter 2
each time bearer win a skirmish, you may transfered this condition to an other Dwarven companion.

at the end of each turn, if bearer did not win a skirmish this turn discard this condition from play.

But at least it has a draw back

the worst is the gandalf condition

Cost 2

Condition

Stern words

Strenght + 2

to play spot a Wizard

Each time bearer win a skirmish, you may transferer this condition to an other companion.

No draw back......

Ithink this card is realy OP

But aside those 3 and maybe the One Ring, this set is really cool, at least this game end with something good
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:27 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
can you post the rest of the spoilers? Ulaire is good, but I really don’t think he is THAT overpowered. nvm he is. Either it is a mono-culture deck and they can’t assign him to anyone, or it is a 2 culture deck and they can assign him only to frodo. only 3 or more cultures is he not OP. still twitching isn’t THAT bad again the problem arises...which bearer? and it is hunter not strength necessarily. The gandalf condition is overpowered. if it was +1 it would be fine but +2? if these were unique they would be SWEET cards
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
manu-fan
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:52 pm
I Pmed Cobra to see if we should post spoilers. Wouldn’t that ruin the Spoiler competition?

CHeers.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End