LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
johnboy
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:33 pm
These are from the on-line game. Sorry, but I can not get the images.

2 In Twilight

Condition

Str +2

Bearer must be a Nazgul culture minion.

When you play this, you may draw a card.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may transfer this condition to another Nazgul culture minion.

19P34

6 Ulaire Attea, Dark Predator

Minion Nazgul

12 Str 3 H Site 3

Fierce

While you can spot 5 twilight tokens in the twilight pool and another Nazgul culture card, Ulaire Attea is strength +3

19P35

6 Ulaire Enqueam Dark Threat

Minion Nazgul

11 Str 4 H Site 3

Fierce

Maneuver: Spot 6 companions and discard a Nazgul from hand to wound an unbound companion.

19P36

4 Ulaire Lemenya, Dark Enemy

Minion Nazgul

9 Str 2 H Site 3

Fierce
Ulaire Lemeny is strength +1 for each nazgul culture possession in your discard pile.

19P37

4 Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman

Minion Nazgul

9 Str 2 H Site 3

Fierce
When you play Ulaire Nertea, name a race. The free Peoples player cannot assign Ulaire Nerteas to skirmish a companion of the named race.

19P38

6 Ulaire Todea, Dark Shadow

Minion Nazgul

12 Str 3 H Site 3

Fierce

Ulaire Toldea cannot be assigned to skirmish the same companion in a fierce skirmish that he has already been assigned to this turn

19P39

8 The Witch-King, Dark Lord

Minion Nazgul

14 Str 4 H Site 3

Fierce

Skirmish: Discard a Nazgul from hand to make the witch-king strength +1 (or strength +2 if you can spot that discarded Nazgul)

19P40
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:47 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
johnboy wrote:

2 In Twilight

Condition

Str +2

Bearer must be a Nazgul culture minion.

When you play this, you may draw a card.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may transfer this condition to another Nazgul culture minion.

19P34

Sweetness. I mean, 2x or 3x of these out is just plain terrible. And I mean, with lurkers, it’s insane. Very good, not overpowered. Cool card.

Quote:
6 Ulaire Attea, Dark Predator

Minion Nazgul

12 Str 3 H Site 3

Fierce

While you can spot 5 twilight tokens in the twilight pool and another Nazgul culture card, Ulaire Attea is strength +3

19P35

Ouch! And nice, at the same time. Good way to punish twilight-adding followers.
Quote:
6 Ulaire Enqueam Dark Threat

Minion Nazgul

11 Str 4 H Site 3

Fierce

Maneuver: Spot 6 companions and discard a Nazgul from hand to wound an unbound companion.

19P36

Very nice, very nice. Good ol’ Shotgun Enquea is back! (kinda)
Quote:
4 Ulaire Lemenya, Dark Enemy

Minion Nazgul

9 Str 2 H Site 3

Fierce
Ulaire Lemeny is strength +1 for each nazgul culture possession in your discard pile.

19P37

Interesting card, I gotta say. New strategy?
Quote:
4 Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman

Minion Nazgul

9 Str 2 H Site 3

Fierce
When you play Ulaire Nertea, name a race. The free Peoples player cannot assign Ulaire Nerteas to skirmish a companion of the named race.

19P38

Hold on there...doesn’t that practically ensure a RB assigning against all but multicultural decks? If you have only one culture, the Shadow gets to assign Nertea. If you have Shire and another culture, the Shadow still gets to assign Nertea to the RB, Frodo! Well, at least Fighting Frodo will do well here.
Quote:
6 Ulaire Todea, Dark Shadow

Minion Nazgul

12 Str 3 H Site 3

Fierce

Ulaire Toldea cannot be assigned to skirmish the same companion in a fierce skirmish that he has already been assigned to this turn

19P39

Ouch! That’s painful.
Quote:
8 The Witch-King, Dark Lord

Minion Nazgul

14 Str 4 H Site 3

Fierce

Skirmish: Discard a Nazgul from hand to make the witch-king strength +1 (or strength +2 if you can spot that discarded Nazgul)

19P40

Sweet! I likey this card!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anautikus
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:17 pm
nertea says "race," not "culture." i do believe those are two totally different things. however, i dont believe it makes much of a differece Razz but yea CG, u got the right idea. it is insane! unless there are splash characters.
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
FortunesRazor
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:52 pm
I like lemenya nertea and toldea.

Lemenya could be great late in a game with a couple of swords and fell beasts he could be as big as the the biggest of nazgul.

I just like Toldea because I think the idea is neat.

And nertea? wow. It doesn’ affect rainbow decks so much but come on. I won’t allow you to assign him to lets say...elf in your all elf deck. Nertea to Galadriel: Come here girlie girl!

Or umm who’s the witch-king fighting and could my strength nine minion help him?

Or I’ll say Man, to a rohan deck, Here hobbit hobbit hobbit?
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:58 am
FortunesRazor wrote:

Or I’ll say Man, to a rohan deck, Here hobbit hobbit hobbit?

Actually, the reverse, with Fighting Frodo out there. Now that would be painful...Frodo can’t fight!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
manu-fan
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:34 am
Wow, Nertea is pretty spashable in ANY shadow deck!

In fact. How about a Ferney deck, in case they’re playing only 1 or 2 cultures Smile

Cheers.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:48 am
Now that’s just painful.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End