LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
spartiatis
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:52 am
I was wondering if it is possible to transfer a follower to a companion at the start of the maneuver phase and then transfer him, again to another companion by paying the aid cost again (at the start of the same maneuver phase).

For example, Faramir’s company heals the companion that the follower was transfered to. Can i add a threat to transfer it to a companion and right away add another to transfer to (and thus heal) a second companion??

Bib, what do you think about it???
Last edited by spartiatis on Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
BattleWarg
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:04 am
No, there’s a limit to automatically triggered actions (whether mandatory or optional) of once per card.

It’s basically the same as why Aragorn, Captain of Gondor can’t add 2 for each wound on each other Gondor companion to heal those, Aragorn, Wingfoot doesn’t get to wound a minion for each unbound Hobbit until all minions are killed (if you have less Hobbits than vitality on minions), and Aragorn, Heir to the White City can’t remove 8 by triggering 4 times in a single move.

Assuming you only have two followers (for simplicity). The start of the maneuver phase begins, all aid abilities would trigger. You pick order. Follower #1 or #2 allows you to pay the cost to transfer it. If you choose not to, they don’t and that ability is done. Move on to the next one. Repeat, and you have no start of maneuver phase actions left (using both twice).

I hope that was clear, but if not, let me know and I’ll try again, because I have been up for a couple hours longer than normal.
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
bibfortuna25
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:08 pm
Triggered actions can only be used once per trigger. If you want to transfer the follower again, then you need to wait until the next maneuver phase.
All cards do what they say.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions