LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
BattleWarg
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:02 pm
corvus wrote:
spartiatis wrote:
If we were always that scholastic with cards, we could also possibly play Pippin HosI from our binder to remove a burden.

That’s the point lady and gentlemen! (yeah, this site recently got a lady). Playing cards from the binder only happens in MTG, make no mistake! Pick your TCG carefully beforehand!

Yeah, but it still specifically says "from out of play" (I could be wrong, not being in the game, if so, point out a card to prove me wrong and leave it at that Very Happy )
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:01 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
corvus wrote:
spartiatis wrote:
If we were always that scholastic with cards, we could also possibly play Pippin HosI from our binder to remove a burden.

That’s the point lady and gentlemen! (yeah, this site recently got a lady). Playing cards from the binder only happens in MTG, make no mistake! Pick your TCG carefully beforehand!

berger 250 whtvr86 were both girls I believe.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
bobtheorc
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:46 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
We could use a new CRd, but anyway at least Grond shouldn’t be able to remove cards from play...
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions