LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
45%
  [ 5 ]  45%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

27%
  [ 3 ]  27%

18%
  [ 2 ]  18%

1 (Worst)  
9%
  [ 1 ]  9%

Total Votes : 11
budasaint
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:41 pm
Your article may appear to be kind of so-so, as mentioned, but I actually liked it a lot!
physcosick
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:28 pm
SO two new members both from Brazil area... Rio de Janero... cabo frio... and I get a 1 out of 5?!

A 1 out of 5? Ok felipe... so what if someone comes and votes me to 1st? Sorry but it happens... I’m certainly not going to complain. But for the last article contest of cobracards, this was really low. A 1 out of 5... people use to do that back when Cobra started out and was why I left in the first place. But then came back and stuck around because people didn’t go around voting just to screw people.

Sure, I gave you a two but it was justified in that you came back and decided not to finish what you started. Me? I spent over 24 hours total on this article. Do you know how long it takes to organize and alphabitize a deck of 305 cards? Then type it up? Then write down draft analysis? Then writing down the game? Then typing all that up on a 29 page word document? And then you write an article half-finished and decide to leave. Then u come back and edit your original post and pretend as if everything was the way it was.

And your deck hasn’t been proven. The old deck had been proven, you changed it, you should be able to prove its better or as good as its predisesor. But for the fact that you got 2 guys to come in here and give me a 1 and a ... 2 is really lame! Your pretty much spitting in this whole contest’s face on the last month! Way to go...

I’m surprised that you would be behind this kind of thing... especially as a mod... and especially for your previous signs of "respect" towards cobra and his website.
Physco's Like List: Felipe Musco, Elflvr, yerkamig, theOmnipotentOne, AgentDrake

Physco's Ban List:
NBarden
urukglug
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:32 am
This article looks VERY nice
I have yet to read it in its entirety, but right now it looks like a solid 5!
Felipe Musco
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:28 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Sorry, but Cabo Frio happens to be a loooong way from where I live, it’s not even in the same state. Sorry mate. But stuff like this didn’t seem to bother you last month, when I spent 2-3 weeks working on an article and you just sat on your computer and wrote just an introduction to a format not even accepting criticism on it, AND you still won. So, why should it bother you now, right? But anyway, if any other brazilian is reading this, I appreciate the effort to make justice, but it’s not that necessary, I have no real need for store credit anymore (I’m now making ’round roughly 4k a month), and I’ve proven myself more than enough, so drop it or I’ll just delete my own article.
I don't like YOU.
Cobra
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:24 pm
Congratulations to physcosick, who takes second place and $25 store credit in our Magic: The Gathering Strategy Article Contest for June. Applause

Due to Cobra Cards’ closure this month, there will be no further prize support for this contest. However, the forum will be left open for reference, and new articles/ratings/reviews are always welcome.

-- Cobra
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » MTG Strategy Article Contest