LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Hedgehog81
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 am
I have an orc (ex. 7 strenght)w/ relentless warg (+2,+1; and +3 damage+1 against a chosen race)

this orc is skirmishing

Hama, Northman,Which are the strenght and the damage of the orc if I chose man as race when i played the warg?

Glorfindel Eldarin Lord,Which are the strenght and the damage of the orc if I chose elf as race when i played the warg?

Please Help i don’understand the differences between the cards.
"Southrons were bold men and grim, and fierce in despair..."
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:23 am
Hedgehog81 wrote:
I have an orc (ex. 7 strenght)w/ relentless warg (+2,+1; and +3 damage+1 against a chosen race)

this orc is skirmishing

Hama, Northman,Which are the strenght and the damage of the orc if I chose man as race when i played the warg?

Glorfindel Eldarin Lord,Which are the strenght and the damage of the orc if I chose elf as race when i played the warg?

Please Help i don’understand the differences between the cards.

Against each companion the orc is 7 strength (as long as the RB is assigned for hama) and is damage + nothing against hama. But he is damage +1 against Glorfindel. The +3 is there because of the possession and the cards both say no strength bonuses from possessions. And the +2 from the wargs stats just dont count anyway because of the companions gametext.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Hedgehog81
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:30 am
ok , u confirmed my thoughts

GP..
"Southrons were bold men and grim, and fierce in despair..."

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions