LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
bibfortuna25
Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:01 pm
Plus, there is always the fun trick of replaying key sites multiple times in the game! Sites like Buckland Homestead, Courtyard Parapet, Cavern Entrance, Caras Galadhon, etc. are really fun to use multiple times.

Cards like Traveled Leader, Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders, Well-traveled and Pathfinder are great for replacing sites so you can play them again later.
All cards do what they say.
ingold55
Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:25 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
i guess if you say so, but here, all we have are the origanal sites. and the only time i look to get any new ones is when hunters comes out.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
bibfortuna25
Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:36 pm
Well, unfortunately, Hunters doesn’t have enough sites in it for you to make an entire deck, so you’ll need to include some from Shadows, Black Rider and Bloodlines too.
All cards do what they say.
ingold55
Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:39 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
that stinks. Sad
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
AdultLink
Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:06 am
I think the new sites from shadows on are cool, and probably a good idea for the game, but I liked the old block way much better. It seemed much cooler too...

I’ve always dreamed of doing an ultimate race to mount doom game just for fun where a multiplayer game with three site paths (one from fellowship, one from towers, and one king). Once a player finishes one site path, they would regenerate all their cards and start their deck and starting FP anew... it could get unbalanced that way... (also if a player died they would start back at site 1 fellowship). It would also take a LONG time, but think how cool it would be, just like the movie, from bag end to Mount doom, heh.
Haves/Wants

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions