LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:58 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Napoleon Dynamite wrote:
hey did you guys know that on the extended return of the king the cast commentary reveals that it was originally titled The Return of Merry Mr. Green

are you serious?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gate Troll
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:45 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
I’ve seen all three extended and every milisecond of commentary. Mr. Green
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of the man who leads that gains that victory."-George S. Patton.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:59 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
is ND telling the truth?
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Shieldmaiden
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:26 am
Joined: 07 May 2007 Posts: 389 Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Yes, they do say that on the cast commentary, but they were joking! All through the commentary, Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan say that Merry and Pippin were the most important characters in the films. Obviously, they’re not serious.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:17 am
ah I see. thanks
"DáinIronfoot"
gil-estel
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:00 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
but their commentary is sweeeeeet! They are sooo funny. The rest of the crew take themselves so seriously, blugh! Sick The best part was in Two Towers I guess, right at the end, where Frodo and Sam were in Osgiliath (why Peter Jackson, WHY) and a Nazgûl showed up. The part where Billy Boyd and Dominic Monaghan give their commentary about the fell beast is just hilarious!
My trading list
My main wants
My refs

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion