LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:47 am
I’ve got Enquea TotO out, and my opponent has Arwen QoEaM with Elven Bow and Eowyn LoI with Brego. My opponent plays Nocked (1 wound on Enquea). Plus, Arwen is an archer (2 wounds). Next, my opponent assigns Eowyn to Enquea (Brego makes Enquea exert, 3 wounds).

The question is: can I heal Enquea thrice to add 3 burdens before my opponent uses Eowyn’s wounding ability to wipe out Enquea? In which order should the actions take place?
I had to put something here.
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:03 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
As far as I’m concerned, the Free Peoples player USED to have priority, and abilities were played one at a time, unless, of course, someone didn’t want to do anything, then you’d keep playing your cards/abilities until you both ran out of things to do. So, he starts out using his skirmish ability, and Enquea is dead. If not, he’d have to wound Enquea twice, which would be impossible since you’d peel off a wound to add a burden each time, so he’d have to let Enquea alone. However, I haven’t played for quite a while, so the ruling might have changed since then.
PS: Anyone noticed that bib has utterly disappeared? I think Incognito might be involved... Think
I don't like YOU.
corvus
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:03 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Easy Razz

The free peoples player gets the first action and used Eowyn. 3 wounds are placed on minions. If Enquea has survived, he may then heal 1 wound. If not, the skirmish is over.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
Felipe Musco
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:05 am
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Beat you to it! Twisted Evil
I don't like YOU.
LeoKula
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:08 am
edit: you guys already nailed it.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:13 pm
Thanks, guys! Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
Celebrimbor
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:21 pm
I know of a guy who had an interesting enigma with Gondor bow and Enquea. That’s basically an infinite combo there, until he gets corrupted.

If it’s one thing people don’t get, it’s turn-based actions such as this.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions