LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:07 pm
I’ll make some changes.

And Dain, on the last card, I may add the strength limitation, but I doubt the vitality thing is needed, if you can kill minions with high vitality, you deserve the bonus. Very Happy

New cards coming.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:16 pm
3 *Finrod, Spellsayer Blue
Companion * Elf
Strength: 7
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 7
To play, spot a Blue companion (or Beren).
Each time you play a spell, you may exert Finrod to reinforce a culture token or make a companion strength +2 until the regroup phase.
Thus befell the contest of Sauron and Felagund which is renowned. For Felagund strove with Sauron in songs of power, and the power of the King was very great...

And a basic possession for all your Blue elves... be it a king or mere ranger.

1 Crafted Blade Blue
Possession * Hand Weapon
Strength: +1
Bearer must be a Blue Elf. While you can spot 2 culture tokens (or 2 hunter minons) bearer gains hunter 1.
The Noldor were the greatest smiths in all of Arda, and the blades they forged had no peer.

1 Shield of Signet Blue
Possession * Shield
Bearer must be a Blue Elf. Minions skirmishing bearer lose all damage bounuses.
Skirmish: Discard this possession to heal bearer.
Shields also they made displaying the tokens of many houses and kindreds that vied one with another.

1 Noldorin Armories Blue
Event * Fellowship
Spot 2 Blue Elves (or a unique Blue Elf) to play a Blue possession or artifact from your draw deck.
The Sindar were well-armed, and they drove off an creatures of evil, and had peace again; but Thingol’s armouries were stored with axes and with spears and swords, and tall helms, and long coats of bright mail...

1 Elven Long Spear Blue
Possession * Hand Weapon
Strength: +2
Bearer must be a Blue Elf.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may remove a Blue token to exert a minion.
...and was come with an army ten thousand strong, with bright mail and long swords and spears like a forest.

2 *Songs of Power Blue
Condition * Support Area
Spell.
Each time you play a spell, spot a Blue Elf to add a Blue token here.
Skirmish: Remove 2 Blue tokens from here to make a minion strength -2.
Then sudden Felagund there swaying / Sang in a song of staying /

2 Strength of Trust Blue
Event * Skirmish
Spell.
Spot a Blue Elf to make an Elf or Man strength +3 (and damage +1 if you can spot a Gondor or Elven token).
Resisting, battling against power, / Of secrets kept, strength like a tower, / And trust unbroken, freedom, escape; / Of changing and shifting shape, /

2 Song of Escape Blue
Event * Skirmish
Spell.
Spot a Blue Elf and remove 3 Free Peoples culture tokens to cancel a skirmish involving an unbound Elf or Man.
Of snares eluded, broken traps, / The prison opening, the chain that snaps. /

3 Battle of Songs Blue
Event * Maneuver
Spell.
Spot a Blue companion and a minon to suspend the current phase. Begin a skirmish phase involving that companion and a minion. When it ends, resume the suspended phase. Discard the losing character.
Backwards and forwards swayed their song. / Reeling foundering, as ever more strong / The chanting swelled, Felagund fought /

2 *Songs of Elvenland Blue
Condition * Support Area
To play, spot a Blue Elf. When you play this condition, add a Blue token here for each underground, river, and forest site on the adventure path.
Maneuver: Remove a Blue token from here to draw a card (limit 2).
And all the magic and might he brought /Of Elvenesse into his words. / Softly in the gloom they heard the birds / Singing afar in Nargothrond, / The sighting of the Sea beyond, / Beyond the western world, on sand, / On sand of pearls on Elvenland.
Last edited by elf lvr on Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:13 am
elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Elf
Response: Each time you play a spell, you may exert Finrod to reinforce a culture token or make a companion strength +2 unti the regroup phase.
Thus befell the contest of Sauron and Felagund which is renowned. For Felagund strove with Sauron in songs of power, and the power of the King was very great...

You know this symbol make them look like water pokemon? Anyway.... Wow this dude is great.

2 Crafted Blade Blue
Possession * Hand Weapon
Vitality: +1
Bearer must be a Blue Elf. While you can spot 2 culture tokens (or 2 hunter minons) bearer gains hunter 1.
The Noldor were the greatest smiths in all of Arda, and the blades they forged had no peer.

A vitality +1 like this is way too easy to give, cut it or make it unique.

1 Shield of Signet Blue
Possession * Shield
Shields also they made displaying the tokens of many houses and kindreds that vied one with another.

Fair enough.

1 Noldorin Armories Blue
Event * Fellowship
Spot 2 Blue Elves (or a unique Blue Elf) to play a Blue possession or artifact from your draw deck.
The Sindar were well-armed, and they drove off an creatures of evil, and had peace again; but Thingol’s armouries were stored with axes and with spears and swords, and tall helms, and long coats of bright mail...

Cool.

1 Elven Long Spear Blue
Possession * Hand Weapon
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may remove a Free Peoples culture token to exert a minion.
...and was come with an army ten thousand strong, with bright mail and long swords and spears like a forest.

Awesome but id make it Blue token as you could fill your deck with non culturally enforced token cards to remove like kept safe etc..

2 Songs of Power Blue
Condition * Support Area
Spell.

Yeah sound but make it unique or with 4 copies you get 4 tokens for 1 spell.

1 Strength of Trust Blue
Event * Skirmish
Spell.
Spot a Blue Elf to make an Elf or Man strength +3 (and damage +1 if you can spot a Gondor or Elven token).
Resisting, battling against power, / Of secrets kept, strength like a tower, / And trust unbroken, freedom, escape; / Of changing and shifting shape, /

The damage +1 is too easy make it spot 3 tokens. Should maybe cost 2.

2 Song of Escape Blue
Event * Skirmish
Spell.
Spot a Blue Elf and remove 3 Free Peoples culture tokens to cancel a skirmish involving an Elf or Man.

Id state unbound for clarity.

3 Battle of Songs Blue
Event * Maneuver
Spell.
Spot a Blue companion and a minon to suspend the current phase and begin a skirmish phase involving those two characters. Discard the losing character.
Backwards and forwards swayed their song. / Reeling foundering, as ever more strong / The chanting swelled, Felagund fought /

Needs phrasing better; see Dark Shape Sprang for full wording for this type of card i.e. the resume the current phase etc... Cool though.

Condition * Support Area
To play, spot a Blue Elf. When you play this condition, add a Blue token here for each Underground, River, and Forest site on the adventure path.
And all the magic and might he brought /Of Elvenesse into his words. / Softly in the gloom they heard the birds / Singing afar in Nargothrond, / The sighting of the Sea beyond, / Beyond the western world, on sand, / On sand of pearls on Elvenland.

Ok.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:38 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Elf
Response: Each time you play a spell, you may exert Finrod to reinforce a culture token or make a companion strength +2 unti the regroup phase.

"until" is missing a letter. Razz Otherwise quite good.

elf lvr wrote:
2 Crafted Blade Blue
Possession * Hand Weapon

I agree with lem0n: vitality boosters probably shouldn’t be this easy. Also, "minions" is spelled wrong.

elf lvr wrote:
1 Shield of Signet Blue
Possession * Shield

Good, standard shield.

elf lvr wrote:
1 Noldorin Armories Blue
Event * Fellowship

Yeah, that works.

elf lvr wrote:
1 Elven Long Spear Blue
Possession * Hand Weapon
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, you may remove a Free Peoples culture token to exert a minion.

Again, agree with lem0n. Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds.

elf lvr wrote:
2 Songs of Power Blue
Condition * Support Area
Spell.

Either add some type of cost for adding the token (like exerting a Blue Elf or adding some twilight or something), or make this condition unique.

elf lvr wrote:
1 Strength of Trust Blue
Event * Skirmish
Spell.

Up the cost to 2.

elf lvr wrote:
2 Song of Escape Blue
Event * Skirmish
Spell.
Spot a Blue Elf and remove 3 Free Peoples culture tokens to cancel a skirmish involving an Elf or Man.

Yeah, lem0n’s all over this one, too.

elf lvr wrote:
3 Battle of Songs Blue
Event * Maneuver
Spell.
Spot a Blue companion and a minon to suspend the current phase and begin a skirmish phase involving those two characters. Discard the losing character.

...and yet again. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff.

elf lvr wrote:
Condition * Support Area
To play, spot a Blue Elf. When you play this condition, add a Blue token here for each Underground, River, and Forest site on the adventure path.

Underground, river, and forest shouldn’t be capitalized. Fine otherwise.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:03 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:

elf lvr wrote:
1 Elven Long Spear Blue
Possession * Hand Weapon

Again, agree with lem0n. Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds.

Class thanks Dain!
DáinIronfoot wrote:

...and yet again. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff.

Snigger thats class. GP cos im gonna quote it!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:33 am
Alright. Wow, I’m getting almost as bad as SoP!

Or maybe that’s because I make most of my DC’s past midnight.

Anyways, I’ll make a few changes... I’ll probably take the vitality pump off of Crafted Blade, but I’ll have to have a vitality adding condition or something later on... anyways, more cards to come!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:14 pm
2 *Huan, Gift of the Valar Blue
Follower
Aid - 2
Bearer must be a Blue Elf (or Beren). Bearer gains hunter 2.
Skirmish: Exert bearer to exert a minion he is skirmishing (or wound that minion if it is a Werewolf).
He was not born in Middle-earth, but came from the Blessed Realm; for Oromë had given him to Celegorm long ago in Valinor.

2 Might of the Elvenking Blue
Event * Skirmish
Spell.
Discard all shadow conditions borne by a unique Blue Elf. Then, if you can spot an Elven or Gondor companion, make that Elf strength +3.
But when the wolf came for Beren, Felagund put forth all his power, and burst his bonds; and he wrestled with the werewolf, and slew it with his hands and teeth...

0 The Oath Redeemed Blue
Event * Response
If a unique Blue companion is killed, remove 3 burdens and heal each other companion.
Thus King Finrod Felagund, fairest and most beloved of the house of Finwë, redeemed his oath.

1 *Song of Dreams Blue
Condition
Spell.
To play, spot Luthien. Bearer must be Beren.
Maneuver: Discard this condition to discard a shadow condition borne by Beren.
In that hour Lúthien came, and standing upon the bridge that led to Sauron’s isle she sang a song that no walls of stone could hinder. Beren heard, and he thought that he dreamed; for the stars shone above him, and in the trees nightingales were singing.

1 *Song of Challenge Gondor
Condition
Tale.
To play, spot Beren. Bearer must be Luthien.
Skirmish: Discard this condition to wound a minion skirmishing Luthien.
And in answer he sang a song of challenge that he had made in praise of the Seven Stars, the Sickle of the Valar that Varda hung above the North as a sign for the fall of Morgoth.

1 Huan’s Might Blue
Event * Skirmish
Spot a Blue Elf to wound a minion skirmishing a companion that bears a follower.
But Huan slew it silently. Still Sauron sent others one by one; and one by one Huan took them by the throat and slew them.
Last edited by elf lvr on Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:01 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
Alright. Wow, I’m getting almost as bad as SoP!

meaning? bad at what?

elf lvr wrote:
3 *Huan, Gift of the Valar Blue
Follower
Aid - 2
Bearer must be a Blue Elf (or Beren). Bearer gains hunter 2.
Skirmish: Exert bearer to exert a minion he is skirmishing (or wound that minion if it is a Werewolf).
He was not born in Middle-earth, but came from the Blessed Realm; for Oromë had given him to Celegorm long ago in Valinor.
cut cost to 2

2 Might of the Elvenking Blue
Event * Skirmish
Spell.
Discard all shadow conditions borne by a unique Blue Elf. Then, if you can spot an Elven or Gondor companion, make that Elf strength +3.
But when the wolf came for Beren, Felagund put forth all his power, and burst his bonds; and he wrestled with the werewolf, and slew it with his hands and teeth...
nice

0 The Oath Redeemed Blue
Event * Response
If a unique Blue companion is killed, remove 3 burdens and heal each other companion.
Thus King Finrod Felagund, fairest and most beloved of the house of Finwë, redeemed his oath.
cool

1 *Song of Dreams Blue
Condition
Spell.
To play, spot Luthien. Bearer must be Beren.
Maneuver: Discard this condition to discard a shadow condition borne by Beren.
In that hour Lúthien came, and standing upon the bridge that led to Sauron’s isle she sang a song that no walls of stone could hinder. Beren heard, and he thought that he dreamed; for the stars shone above him, and in the trees nightingales were singing.
nice

1 *Song of Challenge Gondor
Condition
Tale.
To play, spot Beren. Bearer must be Luthien.
Skirmish: Discard this condition to wound a minion skirmishing Luthien.
And in answer he sang a song of challenge that he had made in praise of the Seven Stars, the Sickle of the Valar that Varda hung above the North as a sign for the fall of Morgoth.
works

1 Huan’s Might Blue
Event * Skirmish
Spot a Blue Elf to wound a minion skirmishing a companion that bears a follower.
But Huan slew it silently. Still Sauron sent others one by one; and one by one Huan took them by the throat and slew them.

cool!

most were good! GP
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:35 pm
Laughing

By "as bad as SoP" I meant your renown for spelling errors and whatnot. Which a spell-checker in your internet has all but removed by now... but still.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:31 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AHHHHH...yes my spelling errors are mostly gone. now I hunt down other peoples.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards