LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum
Sup3rZ3ro
Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:48 am
Seeing that LOTR TCG has severely decreased in popularity in my country (I am from Denmark) retailers no longer stock LOTR TCG.

My local meta would have quickly vanished was it not for Cobracards.
A few die hard fans including myself is still playing thanks to Conor and his business.

I have only ordered once from this site and currently I am waiting until Hunters is released to order a second time. The first order went through fast, smooth and arrived exactly as planned. I can’t be anything but amazed and thankful.
Keep up the good work Very Happy
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:34 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Cool! Doesn’t that make you feel special, Cobra ?
Cobra
Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:53 pm
It sure does... Embarassed
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
AdultLink
Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:43 pm
This reminds me... I almost forgot (how could I). My last order arrived yesterday and came in just fine and great as always. Thanks conor!
Haves/Wants
Sup3rZ3ro
Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:24 am
Actually i couldn’t wait until Hunters arrived. I just ordered some products yesterday Very Happy

It amounted to approx. 130 dollars. If I was to buy the boxes from my local retailer the total cost would be 400 dollars greater!!!

Talk about saving money.
ingold55
Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:09 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
$130?! WOW! that makes my head spin.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
AdultLink
Posted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:22 pm
If LOTR is one of your serious hobbies, and you pretty much need/want every card in a base set than $130 isn’t unreasonable... it’s finding the cash to spend that is d'oh!
Haves/Wants
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:24 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Regarding money why does Decipher sell boosters from EOF for around 100 dollars i believe when you could get them here for 17 don’t they ever look at what other people are selling their boxes for?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:30 pm
They have to sell them close to the MSRP. It is probably in writing somewhere that they cannot compete with their distributors and partners. Also, why would they sell for less than MSRP? It would eat away from the "Brick and Mortar" stores that have to sell the product at MSRP to make a profit and those stores are supposedly very much valued by Decipher as they give the game visibility.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead

Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum