LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:01 am
44 cards based on a 4 player mutiplayer game. Trim as necessary. Id take out the crashing cavalry, inside a song and a nenya if you need a smaller deck.

Galadriel w/ One Ring SaWtC

Elrohir
Elladan

Shadow between
Still needed x4
Uncertain paths x4
Uncertain future x3
Attunement x4
Elrond (mount doom) x3
Crashing cavalry x3
Inside a song x2
Galdriels silver ewer x3
Elven armaments x4
Lothlorien guides x4
Gil Galad High king of the Noldor x3
Nenya (reflections) x2
Into the west x2

The tactic is to reinforce uncertain future with galdriels silver ewer, cos you play lots of events, and with inside a song getting yyet more events back. Stack loads of tokens on it to make sure you have an elf card at the top for the skirmish. Also add 3 threats to take 2 still needed and an attunement back in the maneuver with Gil Galad. Start a skirmish with elrond to heal someone. Then in a skirmish with one of the brothers play a still needed and place on top of deck. Then play attunement. Thats a net -4 to minions and + 6 at least to companions. Next in a skirmish use uncertain paths to shuffle the cards you just put at the bottom into the deck. In thae same one or another skirmish then play still needed and place on top of deck. Regroup you remove a token using gil’s text to play into the west from discard or if its already in play use it. That places the still needed at the bottom of your deck and removes the 3 threats ready for next turn.

Obvious detail is arm everyone with armaments. Condition discard with lothlorien guides and crashing cavalry is an awesome back up to prevent nasty wounding orcs or ninja gollum etc... because it sits in your support area until needed. Shadow between and elrond are your healers as is nenya if necessary.

With the ring and an armaments and the ewer galadriel is strength 9 with 10 resistance with your elves out so she should be fine.

Hope you find this a useful build!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
NBarden
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:51 pm
Nice deck. I’d include Glimpse of Fate since you’re losing initiative by playing skirmish events, although you wouldn’t be able to use it to its utmost.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard