LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:17 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Dwarves, Grangers, Smeagol...followers aren’t really there. The new Gondor followers aren’t that prominent, as far as I can tell. Not enough support cards.

And 2 Archery for Pallando is a fair price, especially because Pallando is such a powerful card, almost worthy of restriction himself. In fact, most of the decks you listed use Pallando exclusively.

Hobbits ought to be able to handle the archery, especially if they’re gonna be doing crazy stuff like peeling away so many burdens (and healing) with Home and Hearth.

Elvents already have Elven Armaments.

And Fighting Frodo...well, that’s the only one I’d accept, but I think you can build it without Gamling’s Horn. And why ditch a follower punisher just because of one deck?
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
hannibal
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:18 pm
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:

And 2 Archery for Pallando is a fair price, especially because Pallando is such a powerful card, almost worthy of restriction himself. In fact, most of the decks you listed use Pallando exclusively.

2 Arhery is not a problem, but in every deck there is allso Saruman follower, so this event is at minimum 4 archery for 2 twilight! Even without any free people follower... It’s redigilously under priced. Normally it would need to be 3 twilight for one arhery, now you get minimum for or more with just 2 twilight.

Even the car shoud have 8 twilight cost, or it would only add for free people followers... Even the it’s under priced..
Kaiser
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:22 pm
be sure to check out the new updated Current Rulings Document that Decipher released a couple of minutes ago. Many of the cards discussed in this thread have just received an erratum (e.g., Frenzy of Arrows, Elven Armaments, Destroyers and Usurpers, Whisper in the Dark,...)
Have a look at my trade list (incl. lots of 17/18 RF/O foils).
NBarden
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:22 pm
SOMEONE CARES ABOUT US!

Okay, I guess that the problems are solved. We don’t need this thread anymore.

But...how many Orc archer minions are there? I don’t remember there being any....
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Anautikus
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:24 pm
Yea there are none. Frenzy got shot with it’s own arrows; that’s how OP it used to be.
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
NappyKorn
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:34 pm
if you can use card title for an orc archer instead of skill or want not you can use orc archer troop lol other than that there are no orc archers that i can think of. Are There even any cards that can make an orc an archer?
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NBarden
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:55 pm
Bleah. Lame. Okay, so Frenzy is useless.

Anyone know how to make any Orc minions gain archer?

I’m trying to salvage my now wrecked Frenzy deck, which died when Frenzy got errata-d and the Smith got banned.

Anyone have some Watchful Orc? Very Happy
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:02 pm
NBarden wrote:
Anyone know how to make any Orc minions gain archer?

I can’t think of anything... and without Cobra’s search engine, I’m too lazy to look through cards / use another search engine. Wink

NBarden wrote:
Anyone have some Watchful Orc? Very Happy

Yes, actually, I have one for trade. Contact me in my trading thread if you’re interested.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
NBarden
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:09 pm
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
I can’t think of anything... and without Cobra’s search engine, I’m too lazy to look through cards / use another search engine. Wink[/b]

A lot of help you are. Rolling Eyes

And I don’t need any Watchful Orc yet, I’ll probably take my deck completely apart, since Frenzy is worthless. I’m looking at Men archery.

Or play a no-errata format. Very Happy
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:53 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
WOOHOO!! Awesome set of erratas. Now we don’t have to X cards left and right!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion