LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
Dravius
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:40 pm
Minions:
Orkish Runner x4
Orkish Scout x4
Isengard Marauder x4
Orkish Fiend x2

Conditions:
Beast of Burden x4
Coordinsted Effort x4
Chaotic Clash x4
Goblin Hordes x2
Great Cost x2

Possessions:
Relentless Warg x4

Site Path:
Doors of Durin 0
Emyn Muil 0
Cavern Entrance 1
Moria Stairway 2
Window on the West 2
Caves of Aglarond 3
Moria Guardroom 3
Mount Doom 3
Sirannon Ruins 4

Strategy:
Try to get some fierce minions against an all strenght -4 fellowship, the conditions are there to get the minions cheaper since they all cost +4. In the best scenario, each time a weapon is played it adds an additional 8, I then discard thos 4 to play 4 minions at -2 each (meaning +2 with 4 chaotic clash) and I can have up to 10 cards (the idea is to set up a god’s hand with a gil-galad reconcile machine for the freepoeple side). If I can play an orkish scout with a warg (cost Cool on a 3 cost site, he’s gonna add 9, which is 1 less than an Fiend, so in region 3, I can play both Fiends, 2 scouts, 2 wargs and a marauder. All of them would be fierce, meaning I’ll have a 12 strenght, two 13 strenght, and two 18 strenght against their 5 companions, 5 on 5, everyone is -4 and has to fight twice... although I need to set all this up for ONE big bomb.

If I am not mistaken it can have a slight chance of working right?
-Darth Dravius, Dark Lord of the Sith
NBarden
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:03 pm
Slightly, but Chaotic Clash is rather unbalanced. The way to run a Chaotic Clash deck is to run Gruesome Meal with Underlings and 4 Frenzied Orc. Frenzied Orc/Gruesome Meal combo reduces companions strengths to VERY low. Then run Mauhur, Relentless Hunter and Ulaire Nertea, Dark Horseman. Self-Assigning to kill the weakest companions. Then run tons of cheapo Orc minions with a lot of twilight adding, and you SHOULD be able to throw out several minions, enough to start overwhelming with Gruesome Meal.

Hope that helps. I like your style, I think I’ll take a shot at designing a Chaotic Clash deck.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Dravius
Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:46 am
Thanks a lot for the tips, if you come out with a full Chaotic clash deck, please post it here. gp!
-Darth Dravius, Dark Lord of the Sith

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard