LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Gillian
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:39 pm
Is anyone who can host interested in game?
I have new shadow to check.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:33 pm
Game Result
NappyKorn’s Shire Followers w/ Sauron Trackers
vs.
my Dwarven Discard w/ Underground Orc Corruption

My deck got off to a very slow start. I couldn’t draw any minions, and ended up being at 4 while I was at 2. His Shadow was very nice, keeping my Dwarves beat up even though he wasn’t winning most of the skirmishes.

He used No Visitors a couple times to stop my Porter Troll, but I finally managed to get some burdens on with Bound To Its Fate. He doubled into 6 and faced 6 minions. Frodo took 3 total burdens in his skirmish, corrupting him with 12.

To try his Shadow, though, I went ahead and moved to 5. He almost killed me. Razz Good game! Very Happy
I had to put something here.
NappyKorn
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:59 pm
Very interesting game (even though I lost). Perhaps if I had a few healing cards at the time Sam could taken care of 3 minion svaing Frodo and perhaps giving me the chance for victory. I believe it was a bad luck game for me since both sides of my deck draw so well Very Happy . Anyway that’s how it goes not to mention AP’s deck is just plain sweet. Great Game AP Thumbs Up, maybe I get my critically healing next time and give you a better challenge, but none the less great win and game Smile
No Room
Collection 4 Sale
Deck Wants
NBarden
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:38 pm
MY Gondor Slaughter/Ferny Kill
HIS Elf Archery/Forestguls.

Well, after I controlled 3 sites and dropped a Chief with a Pavise, War Trident and 18 twilight, that killed his Elven Guardian and Legolas. Twas fun.

He wasn’t able to touch my guys until site 6. At site 6, however, he was being just downright mean to my guys. Like, tons of wounds. I stupidly used 6 exerts to kill Cantea at 6 (Madril, Loyal Lieutenant x 2 + Ithilien Blade). So I had, total, 14 wounds at 6, all said and done. I was hoping he’d use Shapes Slowly Advancing so I could bounce a 3 wound Gandy w LitW, but he didn’t.

I may have been able to draw a Much Needed Rest, since I had 4 copies in the deck and had only nabbed 1. That woulda been helpful.

Fortunately, though, dropping Ferny w/ Pavise, Beast of War and War Trident, Mouth to grab Pavise and Saruman w/ Pavise and Trident (+3 burdens, BTW), I was able to survive, Ferny unwounded, when he decided to double. On the reconcile, GATHERING STRENGTH! Frodo died to Ferny 17-7. gg

RESULT: I won. And the game was ACTUALLY FINISHED!
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
gil-estel
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:59 pm
Joined: 25 Apr 2007 Posts: 545 Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
The Jord and I played two games..unfortunatly for him I won them both...I played mountain dwarves + troll swarm the first time. I played a porter troll at site two and he called it my game...I would have killed at least 1 comp, maybe 2 and his deck, three hunters + moria swarm, needed all the comps...I guess. So a site 2 win!
The second game I played hobbits with smeagol ringbearer and a sense of obligation deck. He didn’t get a IB soon enough so Enquea could strike at site 2, killing Pippin and adding 3 burdens (one archery from legolas and 2 from BNAP), at site three an other Enqeua added an extra burden and at site 4 gollum and shelob finished the job...his Faramir ringbearer was corrupted.....Too bad, not really a cool game, because to his misfortune it was an easy game for me....2 times
My trading list
My main wants
My refs
TheJord
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:23 pm
I got the short end of the stick in both games, it was not fun for me!!

First game I had a complete Shadow hand and no FP and so got butchered at site 2, second game I still had no setup and thought it would be ok since I had Pippin but I couldnt stop BNaP slaying him.

Complete pain...

My name is TheJord... and I will have my vengeance!

PS. I believe this is because I wasnt hosting... things always go better for me when I host.

PPS. I need more people to play against
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"
NBarden
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:15 pm
This may be 100% absolute coincidence, but every time I almost beat AP, the game crashes. Evil or Very Mad
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:48 pm
You wouldn’t have beat me that time, I’m afraid. My archery would’ve gunned down 4 of your 6 minions and I could have easily handled the other 2 in skirmishes. For your upcoming Freeps I had a heap of archery ready, and everybody but Durin was already exhausted. Don’t think you would’ve beat me.
I had to put something here.
NBarden
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:04 pm
Exhausted? What about the underground and 2x Till Durin Wakes Again (drew my second of 4 Very Happy )?

Ya.
Gillian
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:20 pm
gil-estel wrote:

The second game I played hobbits with smeagol ringbearer and a sense of obligation deck.

You still play that bad deck?

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion