LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 12:56 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Okay, if you have Evil-Smelling Fens out, and are about to play or replace a site, does the site you are about to play or replace have "marsh" already? I really need to know, because I just thought of a good way to use this.
EDIT: Never mind. I just looked at the card again, and it only affects sites that are actually on the Adventure Path. I thought it might have been "every site is a marsh", which is kind of ambiguous.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:43 pm
Yep, it only affects sites on the adventure path. That means that sites that are being controlled are not marshes (unless they naturally are - Expanding Marshland, for example).

What is the strategy you were thinking of? Just wondering. Think
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:10 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Using it with Dark Places. If sites that were about to be replaced gained "marsh", that would mean that you could replace the whole site path. Which could earn it a quick trip to the X-list. Very Happy
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:20 pm
Unfortunately, I think the site-switching ability of Dark Places only works with pre-Shadows sites, which means that the combo would only work if it was in Movie Block or something. When a card references a ’site of the same number’, it only works with pre-Shadows sites. That’s why they made Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders to replace Ulaire Nelya, Lieutenant of Morgul.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions