LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:04 am
Excuse me for being so ignorant, but I haven’t played much with cards from sets 11+, and I am starting to and can’t figure out the concept of reinforcing tokens. Could someone explain it to me?

Thanks
Pipeweed
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:11 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
It’s just a term that means "Add another token of Culture A to a card that has a token of Culture A already on it." Just in one word, to slim the game text down.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:27 am
Thanks Carpe Very Happy
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:17 am
If you have something that says "Reinforce 3 tokens" that means you can put them all on the same card or split them amongst eligible cards in any way you desire. Here are the Reinforce rules from the Bloodlines rule book:
Bloodlines Starter Rulebook wrote:
Reinforce
This verb, used in game text, means to add a culture token to a card that already has a token of the same culture. You may choose any of your cards with the appropriate culture token if you have more than one. If an effect lets you reinforce more than one culture token, you may put them all on one card or divide them up however you choose.

Your card says, "When you play this possession, you may reinforce a Dwarven culture token." When you play this card, you may choose any of your Dwarven cards that currently has one or more Dwarven culture tokens and add another token to that card.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions