LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:57 am
Hey, I noticed that there neNOLINKver was a thread dedicated to the fact of thanking Conor "Cobra" Brace for all his hard work on Cobra Cards and creating a great online gaming community so lets all thank him.

I’d like to say thanks for being such an awesome supplier of a huge stock of LOTR cards at cheap prices, and still making it feel like a one-man job to his customers (i.e. personal emails, signed order forms, etc.), and thanks for being so helpful to everyone and replying personally to every PM or email I’ve ever sent you. Thanks a lot. Very Happy

Pipeweed
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:00 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
thanks cobra for all your effort for shipping off cards for hunters. you sure deserve the vacation!
Alos thanks for nto kicking me off the site for bad spelling Very Happy
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:02 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Yeah! Cobra Rocks!
Cobra Cobra Cobra
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:26 pm
Cobra, you are above par!
Felipe Musco
Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:19 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
Yep, found my crew ’round here, alright! Benn missing having some place to "talk TCG" like here! Oh, of course, and the prices are nice, too, as soon as I figure out how to use my international credit card, I’m posting an order! Very Happy And, of course, after you get back from your so well deserved vacation, of course!
I don't like YOU.
BrianBoitano
Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:53 am
This is very distressing. Nowhere in the purchasing process is Cobra’s vacation mentioned. I’ve been wondering and wondering why my order is still pending, and hoping that this was just a mistake and the cards would show up any day now, but now I know I’ve been fooled. I’m sorry to have to say this, but Cobra let me down. I wouldn’t mind so much if it were only me involved in the order, but some of the cards are for my friend, and I’ve told him about the great shipping. Now I look like a dim-wit, I have no new deck for the tournament, and I have lost my faith in this site.
Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:22 pm
Um, this is the only instance I’ve ever heard of of Cobra taking a vacation. You shouldn’t look like a dimwit. Cobra needs his "personal space."

Each time I seem to order from this website [which isn’t that often] I get the cards on time, and I dont spend that much money doing it...

Cobra is the best. Even if he is on vacation... Dancing
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:56 pm
And the store credit option is great!! Especially the fact that you can place your order before the cards arrive to Conor. It’s just nice to be able to get store credit for cards you don’t need, and then place the order to get it off your hands Smile
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
Cobra
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:15 am
BrianBoitano,

It is nevNOLINKer my desire to fool anyone about anything, period. Even when an announcement is negative, I would much rather let people know about it in advance. In this case I posted a bold red message at the top of the CobraCards.com home page warning of the past week’s shipping delay, beginning several days in advance of that.

However, you are right that I should have placed an additional warning somewhere during the checkout process for those who might skip the front page. In fact this was planned, but somehow slipped through the cracks. That was an honest mistake, and I’m sincerely sorry for the inconvenience it caused you. If you no longer want to use Cobra Cards as your TCG source, that’s your call -- but if you choose to remain a customer, I can assure you I won’t make the same mistake twice. Cool

-- Cobra
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Gagnut
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:38 am
I’m still a custumer, I just don’t have that much money.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.

Forum index » General Discussion » Feedback Forum