LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion
Reybenn
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:39 pm
Hey, I would love to see a Chronicles of Narnia game made! That would be awesome. Very Happy
Cobra
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:44 pm
I can't confirm this yet, but I have heard that there are plans for a Chronicles of Narnia card game by Wizards of the Coast. (As an old Narnia fan myself, I'm definitely have it here when it comes out!)

Decipher makes a great TCG, but the WOTC license is probably for the best as Decipher doesn't currently have the staff to take on another big project.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
ingold55
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:25 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
yah, Narnia will be cool cards if they come out with them. however there is a drawback to it. if they make Asland, he will have to be able to be resurrected, and be super strong and not able to take wounds. so the good guys will always win- because Asland is the king of all. just like Christ in our world. (my personal oppinion.) If the Narnia cards come out, I wonder if it will be kind of like LOTR tcg rules. *sigh* i can only hope. but i think i would collect narnia cards if they come out. and i hope they are as good as LOTR cards.

ingold Cool
Legolas Elf-Prince
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:54 pm
Asland should be an ally
ingold55
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:55 pm
idoubt they will follow the LOTR rules. plus being an ally is still to powerful.
ingold55
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:04 pm
is there any chance narnia will be made as a card game?

P.S. the movie was awsome! Very Happy best part was the battle at the very end! Very Happy
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
syndrome
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:33 pm
Cobra wrote:
I can’t confirm this yet, but I have heard that there are plans for a Chronicles of Narnia card game by Wizards of the Coast. (As an old Narnia fan myself, I’m definitely have it here when it comes out!)

Decipher makes a great TCG, but the WOTC license is probably for the best as Decipher doesn’t currently have the staff to take on another big project.
Upper Deck is making a WoW TCG with blizzard too Very Happy
http://myspace/delicatesituation
Bilbo, Retired Adventurer
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:42 am
Wizards makes entirely different games from Decipher.Just look at Star Wars. Wink
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:48 pm
Bilbo, Retired Adventurer wrote:
Wizards makes entirely different games from Decipher.Just look at Star Wars. Wink

Uh, star wars was a Decipher game... Confused
Bilbo, Retired Adventurer
Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:39 pm
theOmnipotentOne wrote:

Uh, star wars was a Decipher game... Confused

Very Happy Uuh.You don’t know.Some 5 or so years ago Wizards were printing SWars parallel to the movies because Decipher lost the licence.It was fun but simple game.
So I wouldn’t expect hard strategy Narnia TCG,like lotr is now.
I really hope Decipher doesn’t stop the game,because to me Lotr is now better than ever.And I can’t understand why so many people have quit.And why Decipher doesn’t invest more into game,at least to supply new products and respect dates. Rolling Eyes

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Open Lord of the Rings Discussion