LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:28 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
thank you SoP, you did answer my question. I have an uruk archer deck, but i haven’t played it in so long....

can you post the decklist?

thanks
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:39 pm
well, it is currently in the planning stages, i don’t ahve enough good archer suff to make a large enough deck and have been playing it with everything from isengard men (with wounded) to discard-to-wound orcs. but here’s some stuff:

Elite Crossbowmen x3
Orthanc Assassin x3
Ranged Commander x2
Uruk Crossbow Troop x4
Uruk Crossbowman x4
Uruk Sapper x3
Weapons of Isengard x4
Devilry of Orthanc
Cloud of Arrows x4
Caradhras Has Not Forgiven Us x2
Volley Fire x2

Thats about how it goes. Crossbow Troop can fully pump a Weapons of Isengard, use Sappers to get tokens on Devilry, you can use Orthanc Assassin well for that also. Uruk Shaman is also very good in a deck like this, exerting to place tokens on devilry then healing, then using cloud of arrows. devilry is such a horrible thing to use at site seven, if they fear CHNFU then they would heal one wound from every companion (or at least every exhausted one) then you can use devilry to put those exertions right back. beware, however, this also exerts your own minions. because of this, i really like Orthanc assassin, use DoO to exhaust and CHNFU to discard a companion. Hope I helped.
Last edited by elf lvr on Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
sell, it is currently in the planning stages, i don’t ahve enough good archer suff to make a large enough deck and have been playing it with everything from isengard men (with wounded) to discard-to-wound orcs. but here’s some stuff:

Elite Crossbowmen x3
Orthanc Assassin x3
Ranged Commander x2
Uruk Crossbow Troop x4
Uruk Crossbowman x4
Uruk Sapper x3
Weapons of Isengard x4
Devilry of Orthanc
Cloud of Arrows x4
Caradhras Has Not Forgiven Us x2
Volley Fire x2

Thats about how it goes. Crossbow Troop can fully pump a Weapons of Isengard, use Sappers to get tokens on Devilry, you can use Orthanc Assassin well for that also. Uruk Shaman is also very good in a deck like this, exerting to place tokens on devilry then healing, then using cloud of arrows. devilry is such a horrible thing to use at site seven, if they fear CHNFU then they would heal one wound from every companion (or at least every exhausted one) then you can use devilry to put those exertions right back. beware, however, this also exerts your own minions. because of this, i really like Orthanc assassin, use DoO to exhaust and CHNFU to discard a companion. Hope I helped.

boy thanks this is more what I was looking for.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:48 pm
you are very welcome
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open