LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:00 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Okay, was Held ever given an errata? Because the way it looks to me, it means that the RB can never be corrupted by the game text, since it says "Site 9", not "Site 9T". And of course there’s no method of play where Fellowship sites are legal with Tower cards.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
bibfortuna25
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:08 pm
It was clarified to work at any site 9.
All cards do what they say.
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:47 pm
yes, at any site nine, frodo is corrupted, it doesn’t matter if its fellowship, towers or king sites
"Don't be a Douche, Stop Piracy!"~Tenacious D
"One of my movies was called "True Lies." It's what the Democrats should have called their convention."~Arnold Schwarzenegger
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:25 pm
Ah, okay. Thanks. I didn’t think that they would have done something idiotic like that and let it go...how did that slip-up get by them?
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
bobtheorc
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:42 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
When I first saw that card I thought it might just affect fellowship sites.
Just to clarify is something is Hobbit Farmer or Hobbit Intuition that just says site 1 it means site 1 fellowship block
I have gotten confused about that before.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
bibfortuna25
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:21 am
Yes. Apart from Held, any card that references a specific site number only works for Fellowship Block. All other cards use the Tower or King block identifier, or use "any site X," which works on all sites.
All cards do what they say.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:21 pm
Too bad it didn’t work like that. That would be such a killer condition...an unkillable Frodo! BTW...what if Frodo’s not the RB? Does the last part of the gametext apply still?
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:27 pm
yes. the ring bearer would still be corrupted. and a better combo is the bilbo ring bearer with Consorting With Wizards. No wounds, no burdens. and no, you wouldn’t HAVE to add burdens with the one ring, since its each time bearer is about to take a wound.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:30 pm
Yes, Consorting With Wizards comboed with Bilbo, Bearer of Things Burgled is something D never thought of waaay back in FOTR.

But why would the RB be corrupted? The gametext of held only says "Frodo is corrupted", and if he’s Frodo, Frenzied Fighter, what does that matter?
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:40 pm
oh, i thought it said the rb would be corrupted. hmm well maybe it would work then...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions