LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:12 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
the elves and rangers asked Tuilin to join them. He heartily agrreed and starting walking with them. All of a sudden spiders were everywhere. Tuilin knew unless his aim was flawless it would take many, many arrows to kill them. Hsi first arrow hit the eye the spider retreated he hit another one in the eye and then was forced to run up a tree he fired down at the spiders. thankfully there were none up where he was. He thought "we can’t hold out forever". 2 spiders started climbing the tree TWANG TWANG TWANG he shot one of them 3 times still it kept coming. he lept off the tree the sword poised in front of him it cut from the spider’s head to his abdomen "gruesome" said tuilin. the other spider drooped beside him"oh n no" But then a duendain ran up and threw hsi sword in to the spider’s eyes it dropped dead"thank you" he said. Then he heard the retreat signal. He retreated knowing the battle was lost. Dunaglar was wondering if someone had some athelas tuilin said he did and gave him some. he thouight" this is the life I am with good fighter’s and true friends I will enjoy my time in mirkwood.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:01 pm
Silvan was chased from bree by a band of the attacking uruk-hai. While attempting to cross through rohan, he was ambushed by a small party of ravaged dunlending. He ran from them, but because they desperately needed food they followed him. He was pursued for days on end, untill he lost them in a large forest. Silvan looked around him and realized where he was, just as three spiders dropped behind him. He turned to face them, sword drawn. Slowly, he retreated, spinning the sword in a slow arc to ward off the advancing spiders. Soon, he felt himself backed into a tree. Whipping around, he leaped into the air and caught hold of a branch. He lifed himself onto it and stood with perfect balance. He began to run, jumping from branch to branch, tree to tree. The much slower spiders couldn’t keep up. He continued running, being careful to avoid other spiders.

Ive never seen this many before in my life!

He continued running and came to some great gates. He was at the door of mirkwood. He opened the gates and ran in.

Thranduil must know of this!

He ran into the kings room, avoiding the guards at the door. Thranduil turned, disturbed by the comotion. A look of sadness came over his face.

"Silvan," he whispered, just as a band of rangers and elves came through the door.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:18 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
whoopsy doodles I double posted again fill free ot delete this post
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:21 am; edited 1 time in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:20 am
There party had had a hard time coming back. just outside the doors of Thranduil 100 orcs had attcked them" How did they get here" yelled Tuilin Dunaglar responded "Strange things have been happening" "Volley" dunaglar cried. then "fire at will" Tuilin shot 6 times and hit 5 orcs. "My accuracy is depleting" he thought. then they enter3ed the halls of thanduil while Dunaglar and Klydon made there report Tuilin noticed someone. "Silvan"? Can it be? they ran up to each other and embraced
"So nice to see you again" said Tuilin
"i just wish the circumstances were better".
"Alas that is not to be, but there is still hope"
"there is always hope"

then thranduil said...
"DáinIronfoot"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:25 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
"What is it that brings...so many here?" Thranduil asked.

Elendion told him, "Things are happening. Strange things. Orcs...Wild Men from the East...and more spiders than I’ve ever seen. A darkness...is coming."

A look of pain passed over the Elven Lord’s face. "I pray that the times of the Necromancer have not arisen again. No, for the Necromancer was destroyed. But...what if...it is something worse?"

Outside, the spiders scurried, looking for an opening. No orcs or Wild Men were to be seen as of yet...but...

"We must prepare," said Elendion. "Bowguards-"

But they were already off, scattering to their posts. Elendion followed suit.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:32 am
After hearing Elendion’s call, Dunaglar immediately started gathering al of the elves he could. He planned on making a guard around the cave. He began instructing the elves to climb itno the trees nearby the fortress three to a tree. He sent out two scouts into the wood for a report on the numbers and forces they were up against. For now all he could do is wait on the return of his scouts and the orders of Thranduil.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:33 am
Tuilin had been told ot get to a bow guard post. he had never seen so many targets there must have been scores of spiders. they were angry, unable to reach the archers shooting at them but even though there were nearly 100 bowguards only 6 spiders had been killed. tuilin made it seven with a shot into a spider’s mouth. He knew the battle would be hard and the spiders were weaving webs to get up. when that happen causauties would pile up quickly.
"DáinIronfoot"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:38 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
It was then that the inexplicable happened. The archers, straining into the darkness, lost sight of the spiders. Their foe had crept back into the forest, lurking there, but not striking. They had given up the attack!

What? Elendion thought. Why have they left?

He ran down to report to his Commander. Things were becoming even stranger every moment.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:27 pm
The spider’s were retreating! "why " thought tuilin they had almost made it to most fo the bow guards. he Saw elendion. "elendion" he called

why do you think they left? are more foes coming? should I stay at my post or get some food and drink?
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:36 pm
Silvan’s joy at seeing his friend Tuilin was quickly diminished by the horror of their situation. The spiders were on their doorstep, and the elves seemed to be in dissarary. This small band of rangers and the Bowgauards were faring well for now, but how long could they last? Thranduil put his hand on Silvan’s shoulder and began to speak...

"No," Silvan cut in, "We do have much to discuss. But for now, we need to ready your people for the battle that is to come. Now go! Rally your soldiers!"

Thranduil nodded and ran off. Silvan turned back to the batte, when he heard a call go out...

"They are retreating!:

What is going on?

Silvan walked nearer to the gate, and saw a dark shape disapear down a dark corridor. But this figure did not move like an orc, a wildman, nor a spider. It was an elf. Suspicious, Silvan raced after the elf. The looked around as he ran down the corridor, and found he recognized it. His thoughts wandered back to the time he first ran down the corridor.

Silvan raced down the secret passage, wary of every sound. His mother was in front of him, leading the way, and his father was behind him, as a rear gaurd. They had packs on their backs, some of their clothes and food, for they needed to travel light. They needed to move quickly to outrun thranduil’s soldiers.

That night, an attempt had been made on the young prince, legolas’s life. All the evidence pointed to none other than a servant in the king’s house, Eldarin Qualinesti. The family was tipped off, however, at the moment the attack began, by a friend who also worked near the prince. Silvan’s father was going to be framed. By none other than the son of the king’s right hand man, an elf called Gilthas. The family was forced to leave immediately.

The attempt failed, but the dissapearance of Eldarin made none in any doubt as to who did it. The elf Gilthas came to fill his father’s shoes, and waited for his next chance...

Silvan was jolted back to the present when the corridor ended and came out into the forests of mirkwood. The strange elf had run ahead, and Silvan followed. Shortly, they came to a clearing. Silvan emerged to see the elf bent down on one knee, surrounded by spiders. Silvan drew his sword to help him, when he heard the strangest sound. None of the spiders where moving, nor speaking, but Silvan heard the clicking language of the spiders. But it sounded different, not of the same quality. Silvan realized it was the elf.

He could not have understood what the elf was saying, but he saw him point back towards the corridor.

They’re going to use it to get in! That’s why they pulled back! This elf has been helping them all along!

Silvan rushed into the clearing and the elf turned around. It was Gilthas. The elf smiled and drew his sword.

"Silvan. It seems you have found me. I never expected to see you here again. I’m truly sorry for what i did to you, but you must understand. I cannot let you ruin my plans. you will have to die. Tonight, I will sit upon the fallen throne of Mirkwood!" The motioned for the spiders to stay back, and charged. Their blades met. Gilthas was obviously in much better condition and practice, and pushed Silvan back easily. The graceful, flowing moves of the elves came easily to him. But Silvan, who had fought with men and uruks for years, had lost his touch. He was quickly overwhelmed. He ducked a blow, and tried to strike. Gilthas blocked, and spun his sword in a quick arc, which disarmed Silvan. But Silvan’s years of barroom fighting came to his rescue. He pulled back his arm and delivered a quick punch beneath Gilthas’s chin. The elf fell back, unconcious.

Silvan stepped back, and quietly whispered, "Nighty Night," as the spiders decended to feast upon the fallen elf.

"Dont let the bedbugs bite."
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing