LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin had been following Silvan he had seen him KO gilthlas. While some spiders descended on gilthlas others charged silvan TWANG one fell an arrow it its mouth. then he and silvan moved back to guard the entrance to the tunnel. Well said silvan this is not good
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:39 pm
Silvan and Tuilin were able to hold off the spiders in the narrow tunnel, for it only allowed one or two to attack at once. But for every one they killed, another one came to take its place. Slowly, the spiders were advancing, and the companions were retreating. Silvan turned to Tuilin and said:

"There are too many. We cannot hold them for long. and the others expect an attack from the front. While instead they will be ambushed from behind. Go forth, and give them warning. I will hold for as long as I can." Tuilin began to object, but Silvar cut him off. "Go! There is still time for you to save them! Run!" Tuilin nodded, and ran off.

Silvan turned back to the swarm of spiders, and readied himself for the fight to come.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:45 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
The first spider charged-and then stopped. Silvan took the moment to run it through, and then he ran forward. The spiders fled before him, scurrying at a nightmare pace. If Silvan ran faster, he could kill them all, perhaps...

~~~~~

Zairaloth could feel it...somewhere nearby, somewhere in Mirkwood. His eyes were closed, his hands in front of him. He felt for the item he desired, probing with his dark power. It was somewhere. He knew it. Slowly, the grip began to slip...Mirkwood’s hidden realms faded...Zairaloth opened his eyes. Failed again!

"I must have it!" he screamed silently. Turning to a Wild Man-an Easterling-he demanded, "How fares the search?"

"Nothing so far, Great Lord. Our last party was all slain by spiders, save one."

"Search harder! I must have it!"
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:56 pm
Silvan had just hacked through a spider when a noise behind him made him turn. He saw a dark figure running toward him in the narrow corridor. "Silvan! Silvan!" the man yelled. It was Telmonar, sword in hand. "Let us destroy them!" Telmonar said. Telmonar surged ahead and sliced through two of a spider’s legs. The spider whirled, eyes angry and menacing. In a swift movement, Telmonar dropped his sword, unsheathed his dagger and hurled it at the spider. It struck the spider in one of it’s huge eyes. The spider writhed and turned, running down the corridor. The remaining three spiders turned and fled with their injured comrade. "I heard noises in the corridor and came to investigate," Telmonar said, turning back to Silvan. "It seems that you needed no help, though."
I had to put something here.
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:05 pm
"More than you know. There were many more than this moments ago. It seems they have retreated for another attack," Silvan said. He looked down for a moment at the half-eaten and disfigured figure of the elf Gilthas.
"It was better than he deserved. But come! The others now expect an attack through this tunnel. We must warn them to prepare for another assault from any direction." Together, they began to head back through the forest.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:14 pm
Telmonar and Silvan had walked for nearly an hour when a rustling of the brush beside them made them stop. Suddenly, four spiders loomed out of the darkness in front of them. Two more stood to their left, and three more to their right made it nine spiders versus a Man and an Elf. Telmonar strung his bow and sent an arrow into a spider’s head. The monstrous arachnid fell dead as the others closed in. Telmonar reached for another arrow, but his quiver was empty! He drew his sword, and he and Silvan stood back to back, facing the huge spiders. A spider lunged at Telmonar, knocking him to the ground. A second spider clawed at his leg, putting a bloody gash just below his knee. Silvan was trapped against a tree by the other spiders. Out of the gloom, a horn sounded. "Dunaglar! Elendion!" Telmonar gasped before he lost consciousness.
I had to put something here.
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:22 pm
Silvan turned his head at the sound of the horn. He saw Telmonar slump to the ground and began to fight back more vicously.

Why are they coming at us in small groups like this? It doesn’t make any sense...

He fought until he was standing over Telmonar’s body, protecting him from the spiders. With one swing of his sword, a spider lost it’s head. Another, and a spider found itself legless. By the time Dunaglar and Elendion arrived, all the spiders were either dead, or had fled. With them was Tuilin, who was slightly out of breath from his sprint. The two friends embraced breifly, then turned to tend to Telmonar’s wounds.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:30 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
"i should have stayed" said tuilin "friends do not run off"

"you needed to warn the other’s Tuilin and I was the one who made you go."

" I know but I doesn’t fel right abandoning a friend".

"you were getting help for me not abandoing me and anyway it all turned out all right.

"i know Telmonar is better and the spider’s haven’t attcked again. Of course after klydon and dunaglar and their men spent half the night ambushing them retreating and ambushing them again I doubt there are too many left. But the reason I took so long is about 200 men attacked By the time I got back they were in the middle of a battle. There are more Foes out there."

"then we will kill them together"
*the sound of 2 blades clashing against each other in Tuilin’s and Silvan’s salute*
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:41 pm
The group turned and headed back to the tunnel entrance.

"We need to close this off, so no more foes can get in," Silvan said. Together, they felled a mighty tree, and dragged it over the tunnel entrance. "Now that that’s taken care of, lets head back to the others at the main gate. I fear that this is not the end of the battle for mirkwood. What I wonder, however, is how the wildmen and orcs are involved. It was clear that Gilthas was somehow controlling the spiders, but.... There are still questions that need answereing."
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Pipeweed
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:20 pm
Kyldon and his company had succeeded in reaching Thranduil’s palace, along with 2 score elves or so. They now waited for Silvan, Dunaglar, and the others to return. The woods were still as they loomed around the palace, seemingly silent watchmen, guardians of Thranduil.

"It’s too quiet," Kyldon murmured to himself, "even the birds sing no songs, and the wind speaks of foreboding and horror."

It is far from over . . .
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing