LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:05 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
The orcs were marching. countless numbers of them marched to the gates of the halls of thranduil. they would arrive soon. The orcs were marching!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:21 pm
Silvan and the Company reached the gates of Mirkwood.
"Come from where you hide, rangers, we are friends to you." As the rangers dropped from the trees, Silvan recognized the one who had healed him in Bree. He owed this man his life...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:24 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin had been scoutin he ran up to the rangers and elves "orcs are coming" he cried. Everyone spun and looked at him "they will be here in half an hour we must be ready!" immediately rangers and elves began taking sniping position well a number more guarded the gate.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:01 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Elendion strode quickly through the Halls, approaching the main gates. It was then that he felt a hand on his shoulder. The Bowguard spun around, and saw Thranduil there. Stepping back, he gave a bow to the Elvenking, holding his hand to his chest.

"My bow is ever at your service, my king," he recited.

Thranduil nodded, and quickly replied, "There’s no time for ceremony now. For if we follow ceremony, all may be lost. There was something felt today, a dark power, arising from deep under these halls."

Elendion’s eyes widened. "Here? But what-?"

"Elendion, there are secrets, dark secrets, buried deep under here. And someone is searching for them. An evil power was here today, so evil, perhaps, that it drove even the spiders away. But it is still drawing fell enemies here. From all corners, they will come. And there is nothing we can do about it. Except find what happened-and hope to outlast the seige."

The room darkened as a wind blew through, and then the torchlight flickered brighter again. "What would you have me do for you, my king?"

Thranduil furrowed his brow. "Somewhere in the recesses of these halls, darkness was awoken. I want you to take some elves and discover just what it was."

Elendion nodded. "I shall do as you say"

Then, he ran off, searching for elves to accompany him. He could not tell them all, not yet. This secret was far too dark to be known by all.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:12 am
Dunaglar was roaming through the Halls doing whatever he could to help when he heard Elendion’s call. He quickly rushed to find him in the halls as he knew he would need as much help as possible. He found Elendion running through the halls getting more help from the elves. Dunaglar stopped him only to say this:

"My bow is at your service, what is the distress?"

Dunaglar kept following awaiting for further orders or any detail on what they were up against.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:18 am
Silvan joined the two without a word, not bothering to ask where they were going or what they were doing. He was lost in his own thoughts.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:13 am
Tuilin had been with Silvan and not sure what they were up to decided to follow. "my bow is at your service" he said but Elendion said nothing.
"DáinIronfoot"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:52 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Elendion nodded as he was joined by the three, and motioned towards a shadowy recess in the Halls. He stopped in it, and motioned them forward. They approached, all with inquisitive looks. He took a deep breath, and began to think.

How much to tell them? Soon they may know all...

He began, "I’ve been instructed to search the prisons of the Halls. Something has happened, and strange things may begin to be. We will go through every cell...if anything strange meets your eyes, give a shout. And be wary. We may meet foes of a deadly sort."

He looked around, and motioned them away. Slowly, he took the first path to the dungeons.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:15 am
Tuilin was baffled what was this all about."oh well I will just have to follow him"
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:16 pm
Silvan detached himself from the group, and began to search the forgotten cells. His heart was racing, yet he could feel a chill creeping over his body. Arrow ready on the string, he advanced down the hall.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing