LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:07 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin saw a couple of orcs in the first cells being held for questioning no doubt. and then a number of elves in better cells probably who had stolen. "nothing of interest unless he wants the orcs."
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:45 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Zairaloth stopped, closing his eyes, and shouted, "Halt! I have felt it again!"

The Wild Easterlings around him stopped marching, and he stood, holding forth his dark staff. He muttered something, closing his hand and slowly walking forward. His eyes were closed, yet he seemed to be searching for something. Walking in this trance, he sped in pace, seeming to run down the forest paths in Mirkwood...
~~~~~
Silvan nearly fell to the ground, feeling the stench of the evil power for the first time. It was radiating around him, festering and foul. The elf closed his eyes, feeling the shadow increase. A power had awakened.
~~~~~
Elendion swayed, feeling what was buried deep beneath him. Yet not so deep...coming closer...radiating dark power from an unseen source...the lamps in the passage began to darken, and the walls of the prison shook. The elf drew his long knife, rushing forward and looking around.

"Hurry!" he shouted. "We don’t have much time! Go farther down, and be on your watch!"
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:35 pm
Silvan closed his eyes and took deep breaths. The stench was overpowering, but the slowed breathing calmed his nerves. He put away his bow, and drew his sword, grasping the hilt so hard his knuckles turned white. Slowly, he began to walk further down the hall.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:39 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
The stench grew as Silvan walked onward, trying to ignore it. A humming sound began to grow in his ears, and he paused for a moment. He was approaching something...something dark...dangerous...

And there were two choices: ahead or behind.

~~~~~

Elendion looked around, feeling the darkness. It was somewhere nearby. Somewhere...the evil, buried deep in the heart of the Halls. He took a deep breath.

"Come on!" he urged the others.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing