LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:45 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin knew the battle was lost. He an silvan had killed scores of foes but they were climbing the wall on ladders. he knocked down one and ran threw a easterling behind him. trolls were coming then he saw the mumak. silvan protect me while I kill that mumak he said. He aimed, the mumak had no tower or commander. Twang the mumak was hit in the mouth it ran a little farther then tumbled crushing dozens of orcs. "that will slow them down" he said and continued fighting.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:05 pm
Silvan, out of arrows, drew his sword. He stood on top of an enemy ladder and pushed off from the wall. He lept off at the last second, landing amidst hordes of enemies. Only one struck decisively. Silvan ducked its blow, and spun in a circle, sword out, killing each foe that surrounded him. Slowly, he began to fight his way back towards the rangers.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Pipeweed
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:16 pm
Kyldon took heart as he saw that the elf, Tuilin had succeeded in shooting the mumak through the mouth, and up into the brain. The beast swayed heavily, then toppled on it’s side, crushing two-score or more orcs beneath it.

Kyldon took heart, and slashed at a ladder that had come up on the battlement. He succeeded in slicing the rope that held it, and it fell back onto the oncoming ranks, crushing the orcs beneath. A score or so of orcs and Haradrim had made their way onto the battlements, and the Dunedain battled ferociously with them. The skill and prowess of the warriors from the North was more than a match for the crude fighting of the orcs, or even the fluid precise motion of the Haradrim. They succeeded in eliminating the force on the battlements, and toppling the remaining ladders. One man of Osgiliath had fallen along with two Dunedain warriors.

Kyldon raised his sword high and called for the men to follow him. In a daring move, he threw himself from the wall into the ranks of the enemy below, to fight alongside Silvan and his Dunedain company.

The battle may be over he thought but we will fight to the last man

And he spun into the ranks of the orcs and the Haradrim, singing an ancient song of the Dunedain as he slew.
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
bobtheorc
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:49 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Carothen was following five knights from Gondor. He had arrived at Minas Tirith the day before and had offered his services to Gondor. I wonder what I am getting into. his group was heading for the shore were the orcs were landing in great numbers. Carothen and the kinghts ran down a stone walkway that was wet from the morning dew. Thunk! Ahead a lnading boat had dropped it’s ramp and orcs were charging out straight for Carothen and the knights. “Fire” yelled the knight’s captain, arrows flew from their bows finding their marks in the orcs.

Carothen quickly fit a arrow to his bow. In one quick motion he released it into a charging orc, not ten feet from him. The arrow whistled into the creatures throat, the orc fell, but right behind it were more of the orcs. As his first arrow was in the air, Carothen reloaded faster than any of the knights and fire and a great hulking orc that looked more like a Uruk than an orc. His arrow hit the brute at the same time as one of the Gondorian’s arrows. At least I can still shoot well

Then the orcs were upon them Carothenv slung the bow on his back while drawing his sword with his right hand. He parried a blow from an orkish spear breaking the head from the shaft. With a quick motion he buried the sword in the orcs chest and withdrew it. In the corner of his vision a knight fell, hit on the head by a large hammer. Carothen brought his sword hard into the neck of orc fighting one of Carothen’s companions. Carothen’s heart came to his mouth as he realized that all of the knights were dead, killed by the foul orcs.

There were still three orcs heading right for him. He flew into them, all caution tossed to the wind. His sword cut though one orc’s helmet, in the same motion he brought the sword up into the belly of another orc. The orc doubled over and Carothen drove his sword into the orc’s back. His sword caught, he began to pull it out when he looked up and saw a Uruk swinging a war-mace at him. Carothen parried to first blow but was driven back by the force of the blow. His heel caught on a dead orc’s sword and he fell, landing hard. The Uruk stood over him and raised the mace, preparing to smash Carothen.

So this is how it ends, for me and for Osgiliath.

Just as the mace was falling, Carothen saw something leap out of a window and swing a sword at the Uruk. There was a whistling noise as a blade cut through the shaft of the mace and continued it path straight into the Uruk’s chest. The Uruk’s eyes rolled back and he fell. Carothen looked at his deliverer, the man seemed to be a ranger and looked as if he had already seem much fighting “Thank you very much for saving me. May I ask what your name is?” “My name is Klydon, I am of the Dunadian. I will tell you more later follow me, we must strike the Haradrim” So saying this Klydon lept back up into the window opening from which he had come. Carothen followed him through the window of the building.

They entered a room which led into a long passage. Klydon paused for a moment to get his bearing and then said “Follow me this way, we go to the battle” and he began to run down the passage. Carothen followed him.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:02 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
he joined a couple of pages ago but his post got deleted we need a rohirrim man could we let him in?

The orcs were attacking. Onrushing orcs were putting up ladder’s and were battering at the wall. But instead of firing at the orcs as the gondorian knights were, Tuilin fired on the few remaining Haradrim archers. Most of the men had been killed in the 45 minutes before the orcs came but the few that were left were exacting casualties. Tuilin nocked another arrow his eyes on a lightly swathed Southron. TWANG! The sound of the bowstring melodious to his ears. the Southron crumpled hit in the heart. he knew it would take at least 30 minutes for the orcs to batted a large enough opening to get through the small gap he had been defending had been closed with rubble and orc bodies. He looked up and saw a number of trolls charging. “These could be trouble” he thought. “Silvan, let us take out those trolls.” Tuilin saw that the trolls were bellowing if their open mouths were exploited a number could be killed. They took out 4 before they got the hint and ceased the war cry . Tuilin saw a heavily armed and armored troll who appeared to be their leader.
Like with the commander of the men Tuilin’s eyes went into tunnel vision focusing on the troll. He pulled back his string an inch at a time. He fired! The arrow hammered through the trolls shoulder armor snapping the bone like a twig. Silvan had been aiming at the troll to and his arrow his arrow hit with enough force to fracture it. The troll fell to his knees obviously in excruciating pain. (the troll is PT’s character)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:11 pm
Silvan watched the coming of the trolls with mounting horror. Out of reflex, his hand went to his empty quiver. Tightening his resolve, he swallowed hard and gripped the sword hilt until his knuckles turned white. He charged at an onrushing troll. With a speed beyond that of men, he dodged the trolls blows and delivered a punishing blow to its stomach. It roared in rage, and tried to strike again. Again, Silvan dodged. This time, he delivered a mighty gash to its arm. It dropped its hammer and grabbed at the wound. Silvan rushed around to its back, and leaped. He gave it a mighty slash across the spine. It fell with a strangled gasp.

Silvan took a shaky breath and turned to the next foe.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Pipeweed
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:25 pm
Kyldon led Carothen through the passageway underground. The sounds of battle above the ground filled the tunnel with a hollow ringing sound. He stopped at a spot where a dusty trapdoor was in the ceiling. Kyldon clasped the man’s shoulder.

"Be brave, soldier of Rohan, for this is not the end."

Saying that, Kyldon flung the trapdoor upwards and leaped up into a throng of orcs and trolls.

bobtheorc
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:57 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Carothen followed Kyldon through the trapdoor.
In an instant his ears were filled with the sounds of orcs and war.

He fired an arrow into the chest of an orc that was attacking Kyldon. He reloaded and fired again into a montrous troll that was swinging a bloodied hammer.

This is going to be a long and bloody day. May Gondor win
Carothen then drew his sword and joined the fray. His blade sought out the weak spots in the shoddy armor of the orcs. His blade drove through and orc’s shoulder and in one motion beheaded him. Carothen’s sword slashed and bit into the orcs all around him.

Then he heard a sound that chilled him to the bone. A Nazgul was shrieking from atop his mighty and menacing beast.

"NAZGUL!" The terrible beast and its rider turned and dove right for Carothen and the many of the men of Gondor . As it dove it let out another terrible scream.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:05 pm
As the nazgul screeched, Silvan blanched and threw himself to the ground, nearly physically wrestling with his fear. Again, his hand flew to his empty quiver, and he grew fearful as he realized he had no way to defend against the creature. He looked to the skies and saw the beast hurtling towards a band of rangers and what looked like a man from Rohan. Silvan turned and searched the battlefield for a body. Any body. Any body with arrows in it.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Pipeweed
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:49 pm
Kyldon flung himself to the ground along witih all of the other men and Carothen. Even a Prince of the Dunedain, skilled in the ways of the elves, the ways of men, the ways of the wizards could not face a Nazgul with weapons such as sword and bow, and his magical abilities were not great enough to conquer the hideous beast.

The winged beast swooped over them, extending its claws and grasping luckily only thin air, but it wheeled around, back into the sky, and came in for the second approach.

It was then that an arrow flew from nowhere and struck the beast in the neck . . .

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing