LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:59 pm
Silvan lowered his bow and smiled. He turned to the dead orc body beside him and muttered "Thank you". Then he turned and ran to find more feathered corpses.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:02 am
The fell beast shrieked in a high tone, making the men and elves alike cover their ears in an attempt to block out the hideous noise. Then, the beast flapped its wings and retreated back into the east, back to Mordor.

The men cheered, but there was more work to be done. The orcs were now regrouping.

"Gather here! Gather here!" Kyldon shouted.

Men and elves rallied to him, forming ranks and preparing to meet the charge of orcs and Haradrim and Trolls. Kyldon breathed heavily and thought silently to himself,

This is it . . .
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:09 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin was not out of arrows he alwas carried at least 120 with him in 4 quivers. He saw silvan collecting arrows from dead bodies. leaping down from the wall, he landed beside him."here have 20" "oh thanks" said silvan and promptly killed an orc with one. Tuilin turned "oh silvan I think we might need swords now" "Why" said silvan "there are 40 orcs charging" for us""oh" the 2 friends spun and attacked Tuilin couldn’t keep track of hs parrying thrusting and chopping but soon 24 orcs lay dead and the rest had fled Tuilin saw a huge troll lumbering towards him "this one is mine" Twang the troll cried out in pain tuilin lept forward and with a mighty blow cut off the trolls foot. it collapsed to the ground and he killed it. "the battle may be lost but we will inlcit more death one them then they will on us".
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:36 am
The Orcs resurged through Osgiliath, bearing sword and spear. One Orc thrust his spear into an Elf’s throat; at the same time, he leaped off a large stone and stabbed a Man through the back with his sword. The other Orcs cut down any Men or Elves in their way. The battle was looking grim for the defenders of Osgiliath.

Suddenly, trumpets blared in the distance. In the distance, the Elves could make out nearly fifty men on horseback, clad in Gondorian war garb. "It is Telmonar! Telmonar has come!" a Man shouted. The glad news spread through Osgiliath like wildfire. Less than a minute later, Telmonar and his forty-five men galloped into Osgiliath and began to cut down the Orcs.
I had to put something here.
fingolfin
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:44 am
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
As the battle raged on in Osgiliath, the Pelenor Farmers and peasents shook with fear at the city which was openly burning. A foul stench came from the city like that of a thousand carcasses rotting. Sven Vilderman was not where he wanted to be, he out of a hundred farmers picked the shortest straw. Not so bad? It mean’t that while the others were resting preparing for the upcoming battle, He would have to check on the garrison, if he did not come back in 2 days that mean’t that everyone had died. He was also carrying many supplies like potatoes and most importantly, mead to keep the men on their toes. The sounds of screaming from the city were getting luder as he approached, men were fleeing out of the city like they were being chased by the dead, maybe they were?

he was just 200 yards away when he was almost ran over by some crazy horsemen who looked like they hadn’t shaved for days.

Finnaly he neared the city. He was almost knocked over by the sight, Men and Orcs, Elves and trolls just brawling in the streets, A group of orcs upon seeing the farmer carrying to them what smelled like grog went howling towards the farmer screaming.

"GROG WE WANT IT AHHHGRAAAA"

And they in their haste overlooked the farmer and were begining to tear apart his cargo when a scream was heard.

"NOT... MY... BEER"

he pulled out his double bladed lumber axe and gave it a new purpose, an orc axe. Before the orcs could say knife he had violently and completely 1, tore off an orcs arm 2, chopped off another orcs head and 3 broke the skull and useless helmet of their leader.

"AAIIIEEE"

screamed the orcs so frightfully that even the trolls were stunned by the shrilness.

But the farmer didn’t have time to rejoice over his kill, He wiped off the blood of the orc captains helmet and put it on his own head.

"this should protect me a little from those beasts"

And he began distributing the much needed supplies.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:07 am
Telmonar and his forty-five galloped throughout Osgiliath, cutting down Easterling and Orc in their way. A stray Orc grabbed up a spear and ran toward Telmonar. The Orc stopped, and thrust the spear in the ground just as Telmonar reached him. Telmonar’s horse fell to the earth as the spear went through its heart. Telmonar drew his sword and began to fight the Orc. The Orc dove at Telmonar knocking him to the ground. Telmonar jumpd back up, but an Easterling hit him in the side with his shield and knocked him into a pillar. Ulgoth, the mighty troll, raised his club, ready to strike. An arrow flew out of nowhere and struck Ulgoth in the thigh, diverting his attention. Telmonar slowly got back up, and searched for the archer who had saved his life.
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:21 am
Silvan lowered his bow, arrow still nocked, confused. He had not seen which archer had shot the mighty troll. He shrugged, and shot his arrow into an easterling’s side. Checking his quiver, he saw that he had very few arrows left.

I had better save these for when I really need them.
He drew his sword and charged into a formation of orcs, cutting three down before they knew what had hit them. The others turned to face him. Although they were pushing him back towards the wall of the city, one by one they fell. Silvan took a moment to catch his breath, and coughed for a moment. He was parched.

Suddenly, a farmer walked up beside him, offering up a cup of mead.

"Its not elven wine," Silvan said, "but it will do." He downed the mead in a single gulp, and ran off to rejoin the fight.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:20 pm
Telmonar ran up to Durthrust, leader of the Gondorian archers. "Thank you, my friend," he said. "That was a fine shot." Durthrust nodded. "I am glad that you came in time. We were nearly overrun."

Telmonar leaped back down into the fray and cut down a huge Orc. He nocked an arrow to his bow and shot another Orc through the throat. "Watch out!" a Man yelled. A Mumakil had just been shot through the eye and was falling. It landed on a pillar, which crumbled and landed on a handful of Orcs, killing them instantly.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:07 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin laughed a crazy laugh of battle. The mumak tumbled dead hit by his arrow! he lept in to the fray attacking a orc champion they clashed all of a sudden tuilin dropped kicking out with his legs. the orc fell and he stabbed him in the head. Tuilin killed another orc with a quick thrust laughing again he cotinued fighting.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:16 pm
Flaming arrows fell among the defenders of Osgiliath. The Orc archers were at work in the towers. One arrow struck Durthrust in the chest; the flames caught on his shirt and began to eat away at his flesh. Telmonar saw his friend in flames, the fire devouring his skin. Telmonar looked back up at the Orc archers; nearly fifteen were raining fire down on them. He drew an arrow and ran to Durthrust’s flaming corpse. He tore of portion of shirt and hastily tied it on the end of his arrow, then stuck the head of the arrow in the flames that licked around Durthrust’s motionless body. The cloth caught fire, and Telmonar strung it to his bow. He pulled the string back and fired. The arrow sped straight and became embedded in the arm of one of the archers. The Orc shrieked in pain and dropped his bow and cast himself over the short railing of the tower he was in. Telmonar replaced his bow on his back and drew his sword.

"I must stop the archers," he thought. "But I cannot do it alone."

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing