LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:18 pm
Silvan parried a blow from an orc and made an easy counterstrike, killing the creature. He smiled. A crashing sound from behind him made him turn around. An orc catapult had just deystroyed one of the city’s stone towers! But turning around also made silvan notice something else...

"The Rangers! The Rangers of Ithilien have come!" He shouted, exuberant. Then he noticed the strange prisoners the rangers bore. Two halflings and a strange creature. Silvan ran over to investigate.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:22 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin had noticed the archers. but it had taken them 5 deaths to notice him. he lept constantly dodging and firing another 2 were hit that left 5 then a volley from some rangers hit the rest were killed. Tuilin realized he was down to 10 arrows "better keep these’. He drew his sword blocking a blow and slammed his gauntlet into an orc’s face. then he killed it. HA he cried meet tuilin I shall kill you all"!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:25 pm
Telmonar climbed the stairs to one of the towers that the Orc were in. He stabbed one in the back and threw him over the edge. Suddenly, a banner in the distance caught his eye. It was the banner of the Ithilien rangers! He could see Silvan running to investigate. He ran back down the steps and followed Silvan.
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:31 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin saw slivan and telmonar running to investigate the ranger’s. since the battle had seemed to calm down a notch he followed them.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:36 pm
Three prisoners had been brought by the Ithilien rangers. Two were short folk, shorter than children. The third was a scraggly-looking creature that made scratching noises in its throat. Faramir, the son of Denethor, the steward of Gondor, stepped up to Telmonar. "These folk carry something of great value. I am bringing them to my father. The trinket the halflings carry may turn the tables in this war." Telmonar nodded, wondering what the "trinket" could be. Suddenly, a piercing shriek split the air overhead. "Nazgul!" Faramir yelled.
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:39 pm
Silvan found a ranger, seemingly second in command to faramir, and asked him what was going on. "These halflings carry somthing of value. Something that could win us the war." Silvan turned and tried to speak to the hobbits, but they were busy talking to each other. He heard a cry go up:

"Nazgul!"

One of the hobbits, one with a chain around his neck, said in a dark whisper:

"They’re here. They’ve come." In the mad rush to take cover, the hobbit escaped and began to run up a flight of stairs. Silvan, not wanting to lose this "trinket" followed him.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
fingolfin
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:41 pm
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Cornered by scores of orcs chanting

"Grog Grog we want grog"

Sven Vilderman wished he was back at his farm, but he was trapped up against the wall of a tower with no place to go. His cart and axe and helmet was all he had. A flaming arrow landed right besides him, "oh, that wil do" he pluck out the arrow, and lighted his cart on fire. And then with all his strenght pushed it at the orcs, and then dove into a stair well.

The orcs had no time to think.

"Grog Grog Gr"

And masonry jolting explosion occured as the alcohol ignighted sending potatos and glass shards in every direction.

"That was good, but I should find someone that knows how to get around, and fast."
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:44 pm
Telmonar watched as a winged beast, the mount of the Nazgul, rose up in front of the halfling running up the stairs. The halfling seemed to be fumbling with something around its neck. The other halfling starting yelling, "Frodo! Frodo! No!" the second Hobbit started up the steps and brushed past Silvan, who stopped and turned to go back down the steps because of the attacking Nazgul. The Nazgul swooped in closer to Frodo and was nearly on top of him. Suddenly, an arrow sped out of nowhere and struck the beast in the chest. With a shriek, the winged terror beat its wings against the air and returned to the skies.
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:49 pm
Silvan cursed himself in anger for his fear of the beast.

At least Faramir had the courage to face it.

Silvan was knocked to the side of the stair as the two hobbits came falling down the stairs, wrestling with each other. Silvan hit his head on the stone wall and knew no more...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:16 pm
The Nazgul sped away, and the Orcs and assorted minions fled in terror.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing