LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:19 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin stood he only was carrying 2 quivers so he could use his sword better. He and silvan had been practicing gainst each other and had honed their skills to a point. A thunderstorm erupted"perfect just perfect". He could see the uruk-hai far away. "they are coming"
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
fingolfin
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:44 am
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
"Great, of all the spots. I had to get the one right behind the door."

He thought to himself as his commander was telling him about what to do if they breached the gate.

"If the uruks break through the gate throw yourself on the enemy and kill as many as you can before you... well... die, but it is for your king."

"Ok, so if I die it will be his fault?"

"NO, NO, NO, if you die it will be for your... never mind, just fight till you kill yourself. But remember the most importent thing."

"What?"

"Of course, Have fun Very Happy ."

"Oh Neutral"

"Well look at the bright si"
Just then he was cut off by the warning horns.

"Get on your feet you lazy Farmer bums"

I don’t like the look of this, the farmer thought to himself as he looked through the crack in the door. Just then it started raining.

"Sir."

"yes"

"now I am a lazy farmer bum whose wet"

"Just watch the scenery and be quite... Soldier"

"Kay"
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:05 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
the farmer’s were undisciplined and mouthy Tuilin thought they would never live unless they trusyed their superiors. he watched(sven vilderman was his name) as one mouthed off to one of the kings bodyguards Tuilin slowly walked up then grabbed him by his collar and thrust him into the air. "less talk and more work my little friend that is your officer you obey him he knows more about war then you ever will understood?"

he dropped the farmer and stalked off
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
fingolfin
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:19 pm
After the abuse was over from his commander the farmer made sure. 1 he had his weapons sharpened, (they wern’t) 2 planned his esquape route, 3 made sure he was having fun. At least that’s what his commander told him.

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
bobtheorc
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:19 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Carothen looked out at the advancing horde. Their torches lit up the valley. The rain was pouring down hard, but inside from the Thunder and the marching of the Uruk-hai there was silence.
All the men and elves were all silent, the foreboding army hushed any talk. Any one could see that the Uruk-hai vastly outnumbered the Rohirrim and Elves.

This looks to be the end, for how can our handful of soldiers defeat so many of the Uruk-Hai that have been bred for one purpose...war.

They had until the next morning to survive, for Gandalf had promised reinforcements.
Carothen had one hope. The walls of Helm’s Deep have never been breached, not in the history of Rohan. May they hold tonight.

He then noticed that the Uruk-hai had stopped their advance. There was a complete silence as the two sides faced each other. Then the Uruks began to pound their spears. The ground shook, the air with filled with the roars of the Uruk-Hai. Through it all the defenders remained still.
Then an arrow escaped from the bow of a Rohrrim man. It caught one Uruk between the helmet and breast plate.
It fell forward.
This unleased something in the Uruk-hai and they charged

Come on you scum and meet my blade
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:40 am
Tuilin knew he the battle was begin then he heard the voice volley! and he fired he reloaded and fired again, and again then he saw a uruk on top of a rock he aimed an fireed it took it in its armpit splitting it through the heart.
Tuilin smiled but then crossbow bolts took down several elves tuilin started aiming for the crossbomen and contniued firing,
"DáinIronfoot"
fingolfin
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:07 am
Sven started to wonder what was heppening... he looked out the window. A solid Planx of Uruks charging up the ramp pushing each other off in their haste. The cook came in with some potato soup for the soldier.

"I hear there’s somebody hungery down in this place"

"I haven’t eaten since yesterday, I’m starved."

Sven spoke his thoughts out loud.
"How bout if we take that soup and pour it on the ramp, twould make the going a litte...MM...difficult."

"Thats a heartless dicision, giving those beasts soup when we need it most"

"All right then I’l do it myself," then he picked it upand right before he could dump it he tripped on some of the spittle that his commander had released from his often open mouth. the pot first banged into the door sending splinters into everyones face and then smashed right onto the bewildered farmer’s foot, sending boiling hot water on everything nearby and then...Blam.

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:27 pm
fingolfin wrote:
Sven started to wonder what was heppening... he looked out the window. A solid Planx of Uruks charging up the ramp pushing each other off in their haste. The cook came in with some potato soup for the soldier.

"I hear there’s somebody hungery down in this place"

"I haven’t eaten since yesterday, I’m starved."

Sven spoke his thoughts out loud.
"How bout if we take that soup and pour it on the ramp, twould make the going a litte...MM...difficult."

"Thats a heartless dicision, giving those beasts soup when we need it most"

"All right then I’l do it myself," then he picked it upand right before he could dump it he tripped on some of the spittle that his commander had released from his often open mouth. the pot first banged into the door sending splinters into everyones face and then smashed right onto the bewildered farmer’s foot, sending boiling hot water on everything nearby and then...Blam.

fingolfin be serious please this is a serious RPG if you want a non serious one make it your self oh I shall ask BtO to remove you from thsi RPG.

Tuilin saw ladder after ladder being lifted up. On each ladder perched a berserker. He fired at one of them the berserker gave a cry but didn’t fall off he fired again and the berserker fell. That makes 4 he thought. The ladder was in place he spun and saw a berserker heading right for him. he fired and another elf ran the berserker through from behind. “4 and a half” A uruk-hai leapt beside him on the wall. in one move he drew his sword and skewered the uruk-hai. He then started pushing the ladder away from the wall with a pitchfork. he thrust it back until it overbalanced and fell. “14 and a half." Uruks were pouring over the wall from other ladders he saw the dwarf fighting with ferocity it yelled “8" and fought on “Quite a total for a dwarf “ he thought as he ran to intercept 2 uruks. They had just taken down an elf when Tuilin got to them. For about 8 seconds he parried then he saw his opening he thrust taking one in the knee then he dodged to the side and brought his blade down on its back he then threw an arrow like a dart into the other one. More were coming up though.
"DáinIronfoot"
fingolfin
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:42 pm
O.K. but I thought it would make it interesting.

Fine I don’t understand this so... let some one else take my spot.
Last edited by fingolfin on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:17 am; edited 2 times in totalSoldier: why'd you do that captain?

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:53 pm
umm BtO said we were just going to do ladder’s until thursday it is tuesday they wouldn’t have broken through the gate yet.

Another uruk leapt at Tuilin he swiftly ran him through and kicked another over the wall he saw a ladder coming up the berserker fell next to him he parried furiously all of a sudden an axe cleaved it from behind 10 the wielder yelled. Tuilin spun tasking out an uruk with his sword and readied himself for more fighting.
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing