LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
bobtheorc
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:44 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
SoP is right, please edit the post to an ealier part of the battel, thanks

Carothen’s blood ran cold.
Ladders were raising up from the rain soaked ground.
He shot an arrow into the neck of an Uruk that was on top of a ladder heading straight for him. "THUNK" the ladders hit. And then Carothen had his hands full.
He drove his sword through one Uruk, spun around and shoved another off the wall with the pommel of his blade. Then he was surrounded. He swung his blade, blocking, thrusting, obilvious to all else around him..
His mind focused on none else...
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
PorterTroll
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:27 am
Graihir, the Uruk Berzerker, was one of the first Uruks to be sent up on the ladders. He was strong and could weild his broadsword with great strength and agility. Upon reaching the top of the wall he leaped off of the ladder into the fray of elves. The elves panicked as they groped for their swords but Graihir was too fast, THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! Four elven heads lay on the battlement. In one swift stroke, Graihir brought his broadsword down on a rohirrim villiager, who for some odd reason was bearing arms, and the villiager was hewn in half.

Kill them All! For Saruman!!

One elf seemed to be taking charge and shouting orders through the battle.

Let us see how tough he is when he lay dying on the ground!

Graihir ran towards the elven leader and shoved him from the battlement wall. With a thump the elf landed on a group of uruks below.

None can contend with the army of Saruman!!

Graihir ran towards another elven warrior, the elf seeing him coming, drew his sword and ran to strike. Graihir was too quick though, he picked up the shortsword of a fallen uruk and hurled it at the oncoming elf.

CRACK!!

The sword stuck in the elfs head and killed him immediatley.

No more time for meaningless fighting, i have more pressing matters to deal with![/i]
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:22 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin saw a rampaging berserker "a real challenge" he thought "unlike these other uruk-hai". He ran towards him clang one fell thunk another uruk killed clang clang slam that made 18 he leapt at the berserker and chopped at his thigh it scored deep and he yanked his sword out and parried a blow he dropped under the next one and spun kicked knocking the berserker out. But 2 uruk-hai were charging him so he couldn’t finish him off. it will be at least a minute or 2 before he regains consciouness and with that leg wound... he thought as he fought more uruk-hai.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
PorterTroll
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:10 am
Graihir had been wounded, but since he was a berzerker, nothing could hold him back.

Kill them All!!

Graihir leapt up from his slumber and swung his might sword at the elf who had wounded him! The pointed edge at the end of the sword went deep into the back of the elfs calf. The elf moaned in pain and attempted to hobble back to a safer are, but two other Uruk-hai, one of them being another berzerker, were headed right for him.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:04 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin felt the blade bite into hsi calf." hwo did he get up that early he spun the uruk was still getting up whang! the uruk’s right arm went flying then he kicked with his good leg ingonoring the pain and it fell off the wall. he faced the other 2 coming towards him. he fired the left one fell then he threw his sword the berserker stumbled but got back up then an arrow hit him and elf leapt pasy burying twin dagger in its head. it ran to him and mumured "heal" in elvish he felt the pain go away and knew that with the help of his natural healing poweres and some herbs he carried with him he could continue fighting with renwed energy.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Pipeweed
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:59 pm
Aragorn fought viciously as the Uruks came over the ladders. The berserkers were wreaking havoc across the battlements, slaying five with one swing of their mighty longswords. Aragorn targeted these specifically, fighting vigorously to clear the battlements of them, hoping that they wouldn’t be swarmed by the time he had finished. The berserkers took heed of him and attacked back as viciously as he was attacking them, but the ranger from the north was more skilled. He ducked and weaved his way through the uruks that sought to fell him.

More and more Uruks stormed the battlements, and more and more Uruks fell, to lie on the cold stone with the bodies of the men and elves and their own kind.
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:09 pm
good post PW I like it.

Tuilin found himself between 2 elves one on his right and one on his left. While he fired at the uruks down below, the protected him from his sides. 7 uruk-hai were dead at their feet and they were both fighting another. He aimed carefully and fired it hit a uruk in the mouth “lets see to win we each need to kill around 30 and I am at 21, so I need to kill nine more to reach my quota. TWANG! Eight more”At that moment he had triple loaded and fired killing one and wounding another. These uruks have underestimated the power of elves, we are slaughtering them” this was partly true the elves had killed scores of uruks to less then a 2 score elves. But the uruk hai had hundreds of uruk-hai who were just waiting while all the elves were fighting for their lives. Tuilin spun seeing a uruk heading right for him he kicked it and it fell of the wall to the ground. He brought his sword up and deflected a blow aimed at his neck he twisted the sword and thrust his own blade through the uruk’s foot he quickly brought it up into its chin. Then he chopped its head off. wiping his blade on its armor he spun to meet another uruk.
"DáinIronfoot"
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:18 am
The battle raged further into the night. Equal numbers of elves, men and Uruks fell. Aragorn grew weary from the constant toil, but his determination to at least quell the horde that swarmed across the battlements drove him.

At a glance he realized that something was happening at the base of the wall, something that did not sit right with him. As a berserker with a flaming torch ran towards the base of the Deeping Wall it dawned on him.

They are trying to bring down the wall!
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:36 pm
hey maybe we should pause this into elf lvr. gets back he will be back tomorrow what do you think fo that BtO
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:28 pm
Silvan fired arrow after arrow, and with each one, more uruk blood flowed upon the ground. Beside him were his friends, Tuilin and Legolas. Silvan was thrilled by the fight.

A cry came up...

"Ladders!"
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing