LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
bobtheorc
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:46 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Carothen saw with horror ladders, huge ladders, rising up from the rain-soaked ground.

On those ladders alone are a mighty army, worthy of us

Carothen drew his bow and began to fire at the Uruks clinging to the raising ladder in front of him. He fired, his arrow flew knocking a Uruk from its hold.
He fired once more knocking the topmost Uruk-hai off.
Then the ladders began to hit the Deeping Wall. Uruk-hai began to pour off into the ranks of the defenders.
Caorthen drew his blade again and met the onrushing Uruk-hai.
His blade bit through the armor of many uruks.

The real fight has begun
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:50 pm
Silvan stood his ground, not even flinching as the ladders came crashing down around him. With erie calm, he shot down every last uruk that was attempting to climb the ladder in front of him. But he was quickly running low on arrows. He decided to forsake his bow and fight hand-to-hand for a time. He met the uruks head-on, and was astounded by the strength of the creatures.

Saruman’s breed has grown more powerful since last we met.

Slowly retreating, Silvan fought off the Uruk-Hai.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:37 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin knew they couldn’t hold out forever. His blade spun robbing a uruk of his head. Silvan and he were fighting back to back and uruks lay dead wherever they went but more were coming up. Saruman had no shortage of uruk-hai I guess. Tuilin ducked a blow and kicked. the uruks knee went in a ddirection it was never supposed to. it crumpled an Tuilin finished it off.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:26 pm
Silvan saw the smoke from a good distance. He stared entranced at the strange uruk and the torch it carried. He snapped out of it when he heard Aragorn’s cry: "Legolas! Bring him down!"

Silvan began to run towards the wall, but was halted by two uruks. He fought them viciously, but to no avail, by the time they lay dead the uruk was close to the wall. Silvan rushed to the edge to see what was going on...

The wall exploded with tremendous force, lifting Silvan off his feet. As he rose in the air, time seemed to slow, he looked around him to see the great wall of helm’s deep blown to pieces. His heart heavy with despair, he began to fall back to the ground...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
bobtheorc
Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:35 am
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Carothen was fighting with his men on the Deeping wall near the Keep.
As he parried yet another blow, he saw a Uruk-hia with a torch running for the Culvert.
What is this ?

Them their was a tremendous explosion. The Deeping wall lifted up and rocks and men flew througn the air. Even as debris still rained down Uruk began to pour through the breach. "Fall back to the Breach" Carothen began running....
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:15 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin was fighting a few uruks when the wall blew up. The concussive force knocked him flying several seconds later he pushed himself up running towards the breach "so the deeping wall is breached it seems that all is lost, but may we make an ending that will be sung of for ages to come!"
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:58 am
Silvan landed hard, but tried to roll so not to hurt his back. The impact still shook him, and he felt several somethings crack. He stopped rolling facing upward. He coughed up blood, and clutched at his left side.

Broken ribs. I’ve been through worse.

He stood up slowly, trying to take slow breaths. He saw the horde of uruk-hai pouring through the breach. But he also saw Aragorn and a company of elven archers preparing to fire on the uruks.

Silvan quickly moved to the side, using the extra time the archers would bring to cut a strip from his shirt and tie it around his body, trying to splint the broken bones, at least for now.

He drew his bow, and fired his last few arrows into the horde of uruk-hai.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing