LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open
PeterPot
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:28 am
Joined: 25 Jun 2006 Posts: 157 Location: On the Back of my fat old Unicorn
elf lvr wrote:
very true. but what if all nine companions are good? maybe that isn’t possible for a dwarf deck... no offense intended. Seriously, 5 companions is enough, so longs as each of them is strong.

If he did that then he would have to place some of the posseisions on them so that when they have to fight cause there would be more twilight
Please don't give me gp. Please!!!!
TheGreatGatsby
Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:11 pm
sickofpalantirs, you said that the focus of this deck is to make Durin as powerful as possible. Just keep in mind that a Gollum deck could make Durin completely useless, despite his extraordinary strengths, with Shelob, Her Ladyship. I don’t know if you play against Ninja Gollum very often, but you may want to make sure that the deck can still function without Durin just in case.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:36 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
ID but i get your point i have gotten some more companions and are trying to get some good possessions for other guys
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:05 am
Shelob, Her Ladyship rips Durin apart. I don’t know of any way to counter her, except to choke to pool for the first 6 sites.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
PorterTroll
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:05 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Shelob, Her Ladyship rips Durin apart. I don’t know of any way to counter her, except to choke to pool for the first 6 sites.

She also works well against Cirdan and Treebeard, man, i hate that Shelob! Very Happy
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:44 am
I have 3 copies.

Man, I love that Shelob!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
PeterPot
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:49 am
Joined: 25 Jun 2006 Posts: 157 Location: On the Back of my fat old Unicorn
When you have to face shelob Its terribble.
Please don't give me gp. Please!!!!
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:57 am
Nah, shelob’s not so bad.

Shelob, Gollum, they stole it, promise keeping, 4 slippery as fishes... so forth, so on...

THATS terrible.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:58 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yeah thankfully no one in my area plays ninja gollum(but gagnut might try to sometime)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
TheGreatGatsby
Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:25 pm
Yeah Ninja Gollum is a beast. That’s why you pack Smeagol and Clever Hobbits just in case. That’s how you beat Shelob... Discard all your opponents Shadow conditions and pummel their minions with the same card. Twisted Evil
"There is no confusion like the confusion of a simple mind."
-Nick, The Great Gatsby

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Open