LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:07 am
Gagnut and Tandros were standing by Bilbo’s bed since he was very ill. This little hobbit had made it to 126 years old. As Gagnut stood by his uncle without leaving his side he noticed Tandros was anxious. Tandros knew somthing he did not.

“Gagnut you will have to bear a burden I wish you did not have to. You will have ot be the on the destroy it, otherwise Sauron will take over Middle-Earth.”

As Tandros said this Bilbo had breathed his last breath. Tandros then reached into Bilbo’s coat pocket and handed Gagnut the ring, The One Ring that would decide the fate of Middle-Earth. The next day they gave Bilbo a proper funeral with much heartache. Gagnut knew he could not stay in the Shire for long. He gathered up some of his childhood companions and left for Rivendell.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
PorterTroll
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:37 am
Bolgor was surprised at first that Gagnut, a normal hobbit by any measure, would be chosen by the great bilbo for such a massive task.

Why not me? Oh, well, that just means i dont have to work as much!

Bolgor, being a normal hobbit, never expected to be part of something huge, he just expected to live out his life like any self-respecting hobbit. He would grow old not worrying about anything, only wishing to drink and be merry!

But then Gagnut asked him to come on some sort of "quest". At the time, Bolgor had no idea it was a huge deal, so he agreed and packed his equipment (which included his fathers hunting bow and his uncles custom made arrows, bolgor usually didn’t kill animals, he just carried them around because he was constantly paranoid that the dreaded "orcs" of Mordor were watching him, and his aim was actually quite keen).

And then Gagnut and Bolgor were off, but first, they still had to find the rest of their friends...
Gagnut
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:17 am
Gagnut had been left all of bilbo’s possessions, Gagnut had never really needed all those things, he just looked at the foreign objects as one who looks at things in a museum.
Tandros handed Gagnut a letter, then left quickly, the letter was in a clean white envelope, the letter read as follows:
To the Heir of Bilbo’s fortune, Mr. Gagnut Baggins.
You have inherited all of Bilbo’s materiel possessions, with that you have also been presented the ring, you know that the ring is yours and that you need to do some thing with the ring, I would have guided you to Rivendell, but I have pressing business to attended to. You will meet me in bree,

P.S. Do not trust anyone besides your closest companions, You need to leave quietly, you will also take on the name Mr. Overhill, flee from the dark lord’s servants.
After that there were some Elven letters at the bottom of the page, with the date also on the bottom, Gagnut had to go to Rivendell. He needed a diversion, he decided to sell Bag End to some of Bilbo’s relatives, then he would move town near the Brandybuck river named Crickhollow. Gagnut left with some of his closest friends,Sivar a slowheaded but loyal companion, Bolger and Carothen, his cousins. They left for rivendell in the morning, and passed through the surrounding countryside without event.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Gagnut
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:19 pm
(Please take that post off)

Gagnut had just passed by farmer maggot’s farm. Then he heard a shriek.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:06 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
He smelled hobbit, he felt the ring, he was coming.
(this is me as a nazgul)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:28 pm
"AIIIIIEEE!" Screamed Silvar as the Nazgul came down upon them, Gagnut lost his walking stick as they were running, the wraith had almost stabbed Gagnut in the back when the wraith’s beast tripped in a pothole. THe wraith fell off the horse, but was quickly chasing the hobbits on foot, Nazgul may be feared, but they are not known for their sprinting. THe hobbits ran for the river.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:10 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
HIEKKKK! the hobbits had gotten away. he walked back to his horse and prepared to follow him.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:43 am
The hobbits had just run across the bridge, Gagnut, being the smart one in the group said,"Silvar, Bolger, Carothen, get some firewood"

"But we don’t need a fire" replied bolger,

Just get the firewood" Gagnut had just finished his sentence when the nazgul came into site,
"He’s coming fast" said Gagnut’s frightened companions.

They had just put some wood on the bridge, then they started the fire.
PorterTroll
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:06 am
Bolgor was frightened, he had never seen a being as horrifying as the cloaked wraith. When Gagnut ordered the building of a fire, Bolgor thought he was crazy. He thought that would only help the wraith to find them. Bolgor, trying to appear brave in front of his friends, drew his bow and placed an arrow on the string with a quivering hand.

Bolgor knew that even if he could be brave enough to shoot at the wraith, it would probably be to no avai.

Oh, well, it cant hurt to try...

With that, Bolgor built the fire like Gagnut instructed, and waited for the wraith to find them...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:39 am
when he had found them, they were on the bridge building a fire. he shrieked they put their hands to their ears and stopped working. he drew his sword and spurred his horse forward.
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing