LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:19 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
((Dangit, I missed the conversation!))
Boin chuckled, glancing at the hobbit. "It’s right there, in front of our noses. The dwarves delved deeply into the mountains, and carved great doors in the sides of the mountains. In happier days, they’d be left wide open for all friendly folk."

He looked about. "But it appears these are far from happy days. From what I hear, darkness moves about in the world. And the doors are hidden from view."
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:57 am
Dunaglar looked about trying to see the door with no luck. He went with Tandors to help him find the door. He also wished to speak with him about what he had seen Silvar do.

"Tandros, we need to watch that little hobbit named Silvar. I have a feeling that he plans to take the ring. I have seen make oaths to it and things of that sort. It really is starting to disturb me."

After he had told Tnadros his little story he went back to talk with Boin some more. He asked him about the culture of the dwarves and reasons why they delved in the mountains.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:54 pm
The Ring told Silvar of the conversation. Silvar nearly panicked, but the Ring calmed him. It seemed almost amused by the other companions’ attentions. Something dark was stirring in the depths of Moria, and soon the fellowship would have more worries than one little hobbit...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:25 pm
Telmonar stared at the huge wall standing before them. Walking over to Tandros, he spoke softly. "How do we get in?" Tandros did not respond; he seemed to be deep in thought.

With a whipping sound, something sliced through the air only a few feet from Telmonar’s head. Telmonar spun around. Behind him, the icy lake was swarming with tentacles. "The Watcher!" Boin shouted, grabbing both of his battle axes. "The Watcher has come to greet us!" he yelled, a grim smile covering his face.

Telmonar drew his sword; at the same time, Dunaglar fitted an arrow to his bowstring.
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
Pipeweed
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:58 pm
Tandros was not surprised, but focused his energy on defeating the Watcher. The great beast of the deep flung itself from the water, it’s probing tentacles finding targets.

"A la becnai rascush!"
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:18 pm
Telmonar’s sword sliced through one of the creature’s tentacles. The wriggling arm sunk into the murky depths of the churning waters. An arrow from Dunaglar’s blow sped over Telmonar’s head and into the left eye of the Watcher. "Tandros! Open the gates! We will fight the Watcher!" Telmonar shouted.
I had to put something here.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:00 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Boin brought his twin axes whirling into one of the Watcher’s tentacles, and it shrank back. He leapt back through the water as it brought a whipping arm past him. The dwarf slashed again, yelling a warcry. But the Watcher heeded him not.

It’s...not trying to kill me! he thought. It’s moving onward...

Two of the tentacles shot out past Boin. As if directed by some unseen force, they gravitated directly at the Ring-Bearer, snatching at the halfling who bore the crux of the Dark Lord’s power...
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:24 pm
The Ring pulled Silvar into action. With one quick motion, he grabbed the shortsword from another hobbit’s sheath and threw both blades into the watcher’s tentacles. This seemed to have little effect on the beast, and a tentacle lashed out at Gagnut. Silvar jumped to push Gagnut out of the way...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:17 pm
Though he was reluctant, Tandros proceeded to focus his energy and will into opening the massive gates before him. He raised his arms and bowed his head, uttering a short and powerful phrase. With a massive crumbling sound in the air, The heavy gates began to swing open slowly, but he saw that it could be too late . . .
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:07 pm
Telmonar watched in horror as one of the Watcher’s tentacles swept Gagnut off his feet. Silvar kneeled beside Gagnut; the brave halfling had already hurled two blades into the Watcher to prevent further harm to Gagnut.

The Watcher’s gnarled head rose from the depths of the water. Telmonar sprinted toward Gagnut. A rumble from behind him made Telmonar spin around. The West-gate of Moria was slowly opening. Tandros leaned on his staff, breathing heavily. A scream from Gagnut wrenched Telmonar’s gaze from the gaping blackness of Khazad-dum.

The Watcher’s tentacles were entwined around the small Hobbit, pulling him to his doom.
I had to put something here.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing