LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Dunaglar had done his best to shoot at the watchers tentacles. Now was his moment to shine. He fitted two arrows to his bow and took careful aim. As the watcher’s head came out of the water with a roar he let loose the arrows. They were straight for eyes and as usual they hit their mark. Immediately the watcher dropped Gagnut as it roared in rage. Now was the time to move.

"Everyone, into the mines!"

Shouted Dunaglar as he quickly turned and headed for the mines himself.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:16 am
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Boin gave the Watcher a parting shot with both axes, and then began to run. He burst out of the lake, murky water dripping from him, and pounded in through the doors. The Watcher was still behind him, roaring and thrashing. As he ran through the doors, he looked back. The hobbits were getting through-but the Watcher was recovering.

"Somebody stop it!" he roared, running towards Gagnut.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:02 am
Telmonar spun and faced the Watcher. With a mighty swing, he hacked off two wriggling tentacles. The Watcher writhed and submerged itself beneath the foaming surface of the lake. Telmonar turned and sprinted into the open gates as the Watcher pulled down the massive stone gates, trapping the Company in Khazad-dum.
I had to put something here.
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:55 am
Tandros lighted his staff, and the sight that befell the company was terrible to behold. Even upon the first stairway into Moria, there were skeletal remains of dwarven warriors scattered everywhere. Most of the company stared on in horror, but Silvar seemed unaffected. He quickly searched the remains of dead dwarves for weapons to replace the swords he had lost. The goblins had already pilfered most things, but he found a pair of swords (probably mere daggers for the dwarven warriors) and pocketed one, and gave the other to Gagnut, whose sword he had taken.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Gagnut
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:38 pm
"Unnng, my head, that thing was visious, ,how did it get into a lake? Are those bones? Poor souls, wait a minute! Where’s Sting?"
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:13 pm
Boin stood, gaping at the bones. He ran through them, stopping and crying, "What is this?"

Balin...I was certain something had happened...but...
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:41 pm
Telmonar stared in horror at the bones that littered the stone floors of Khazad-dum. Wiping his sword clean on his cloak, Telmonar’s face hardened into a grim smile. "This, then, is all that remains of Moria."
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:53 pm
"Too bad, it must have been a palace" Gagnut exclaimed while he was stepping over some bones. "What happened to Sting?"
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:23 pm
Telmonar’s heart was saddened as he looked about the vast ruins. Moria, once a great Dwarven realm, was now nothing but bone-filled halls.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:37 pm
"No..." murmured Boin to himself, walking through the ruins. "This can’t happen...no, it didn’t happen! Balin is still alive! The dwarves didn’t die! We must find them!"

He began to run forward at a blind pace, Khazdan and Ghlandri held in his hands, gleaming in the light. Over the skeletons and ruined floor he pounded, hearing nothing.

They’re not dead!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing