LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:58 am
Dunaglar pulled out the blade the Dunedain had given him and quickly ran after the dwarf. While he ran, he was constantly listening waiting for any sign of danger to appear. He grabbed a hold of Boin on the shoulder.

"Wait, I can hear something."

Dunaglar stood, listening to his surroundings. Then he realized exactly what he had heard. He had heard singing from the dwarves that were still living in Moria. He quickly grabbed Boin by the arm and told the others to follow.

"There is still life in these dwarven halls. It isn’t orc life either!"
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:39 pm
As Boin was ranting about something in dwarvish, Gagnut was thinking "Now he’s really lost it, too bad". They saw something moving,

I don’t want to say anything, so that I don’t ruin whatever you were planning
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:18 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
"Can it be-?" Boin gasped, running forward with the elf. "Dunaglar-life, still? In the midst of death?"

His breath grew quicker as his steps came swifter, running forward. Towards his kinsmen, who he could dimly hear...their songs came through, resounding...
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:31 pm
Dunaglar smiled as he broke into a sprint. He wanted to see the great halls of Durin. He wanted to feast with the dwarves. He knew their was life other than orcs.

"Yes, they are here and they are quite lively."

As he continued to run he began to see firelight. The singing grew with every stride that he took. Soon enough they ran into an outpost setup by the dwarves. They began to make conversation with the two scouts as the others caught up to them.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:43 pm
Silvar snarled as they entered the dwarven halls.

These dwarves are not supposed to be alive! Something has gone wrong...

whenever someone looked his way, however, they saw only a small and slightly bewildered young hobbit. For now, the Ring was hiding its control over him. It whispered in his ears... a way to set all the goblins in moria upon this dwarven hall, and all he needed was a foolish hobbit to do it for him. He looked towards Paladin, and smiled.

"Paladin! This dwarven hall bores me. Shall we go to explore? I wonder where the dwarves keep their stores of food, and I’ve heard dwarves enjoy a good smoke, perhaps we can pilfer some pipeweed as well?"
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:45 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
"It’s good to see you, kinsmen!" exclaimed Boin. "No word has come from Moria as of late..."

"Aye..." replied the first dwarf. "Aye...and for good reason. It’s worse than it looks. We feast-because it may be any day that we die."

"Any day?" echoed Boin, eyes wide opened. "Stop talking like that, my kin! You’re alive! What is wrong."

The dwarf frowned, closing his eyes, and replied, slowly, "Everything."
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Gagnut
Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:50 pm
"What has been happening around here?" Gagnut queried, "And how long has that monster been at the front gate? I almost got eaten back there, and would have if it hadn’t been for Silvar...wait... where’s Silvar? And Paladin?"
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:44 pm
Silvar led Paladin down the halls, the Ring guiding him from afar. He needed to make enough noise to draw the goblins to this spot. The Ring showed him a way. Turning down a short corridor, he turned to Paladin and said, "Paladin, you look in that room over there, and I will see about this one."

He knew the room to which he was directing Paladin had no food or pipeweed, only some weapons, but it was large, and would take him a long time to search. Moving into the other room, he began to prepare. It was a store room of a different sort, storing dwarven mining tools and some of the treasures of mithril that the dwarves had mined long before the goblins stole the halls. There was a great hole in the center, with an elaborate ladder winding down it, its purpose seemed to be transporting silver and mithril from the mines to this store-room. The hole was near the edge of the chamber, with many crates of silver on shelves above it. Working quickly, Silvar moved some crates for him to stand on, and pried open one of the crates, so that the silver within was easy to be seen. Then, he moved the crates he had stood upon back into the shadows.

"Paladin!" He cried with apparent glee, "come and see what I have found!" Paladin rushed into the room immediately, and Silvar pointed excitedly to the silver. "Look there! A crate full of silver! It is more than I have seen in my entire life! We must get it down and see how much it holds! We could be rich!"

He knew Paladin was not an exceptionally greedy hobbit, but his curiousity had gotten the better of him. Presently, Paladin noticed an obvious problem.

"Silvar, the box is too far up for us to reach!"

But Silvar had already planned for this. "Paladin, stand upon my shoulders. Then we will be tall enough to reach that crate!" So Paladin got up on Silvar’s shoulders, and reached for the box, directly above the great mine-hole in the floor. When Paladin had a firm grip on the box and was beginning to pry it from its slot, Silvar shouted in apparent surprise.

"Paladin! I’m losing my balance!" But before Paladin could release his grip, Silvar fell backwards, spilling the crate full of silver, and nearly Paladin as well, into the great mine. A great crash ensued, as the crate full of precious metal poured its load upon the stone as it crashed down the mine. Paladin looked around in horror, and Silvar feigned surprise as well. "Paladin, lets move away from here. We never came, right?" Paladin drew a shaky breath and said,

"Yes, yes. We were never here. Lets go back to the feast. I do hope we didn’t disturb anyone."

Silvar looked down the mine shaft once, then turned and led Paladin out into the hall. Down in the depths of the mine, the inquisitive goblin scout scurried back to its fellows, to tell of the great crash, but more importantly, the hobbit face that had been shown to him looking down from the halls above.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Pippin
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:13 pm
"Well that was a fright, but I’m sure you didn’t mean to drop me. Anyway
let’s see if those dwarves haven’t eaten all the food. A pity to lose all that silver though..." Paladin wasn’t the brightest hobbit but he thought there was
something different about Silvar, but he cast it away and began feasting and talking with the dwarves.
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:25 pm
Silvar looked around nervously, noticing the wizard’s gaze had come to rest upon him. He tried to put on a face of enjoyment for the feast, but he couldn’t quite manage it, not with those eyes boring into his very soul. However, soon the wizard would have something else to worry about. This thought, at least, brought a smile to Silvar’s face.

Soon the drums will begin to sound. And soon the goblins would come. The Ring would protect me...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing