LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Gagnut
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:38 pm
"What is that noise!" Gagnut cried, Paladin and Silvar came into the room. "whatever it is, I hope it doesn’t wake anything up" Gagnut shivered, "What’s for supper?"
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:18 pm
Dunglar’s elven ears turned towards the giant hall. He began hearing many footsteps, among them were very large feet. To what they belonged, he did not know. He immediately began to get fidgety and started fingering his bow. Dunaglar looked towards Tandros and Telmonar motioning that he had heard something. He got up from the feast and walked into the hall trying to see anything that he heard. So far he had seen nothing. He went back and sat down as he kept listening. He was ready at any moment for a big fight.
"Do not stand between a nazgul and his prey."
MySpace
Pippin
Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:24 am
Paladin whispered to Silvar,"Do you think anything will happen? Do you think
we made to much noise?"
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
Gagnut
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:11 pm
The dwarves were nervous, after hearing the noise, they were not ready for an attack, their numbers were too few. "We must leave this place" said a dwarf.

"NO, we can not leave our mines here for the goblins, we have labored too long to go"

Gagnut said,"What good are your mines if you don’t have your life? Tandros, if the goblins attack, what shall we do?"
Pippin
Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:13 pm
"Ugh, what is that terrible stench?" Paladin was quite dum but he had always
used his nose for stuff like stealing pies and sniffing contests! But he had never smelt goblin before.
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:30 pm
Dunaglar walked over to speak with Tandros. He needed to speak with him about what was to happen next. He made small talk with him about the noise he had heard.

"I heard lots of of footsteps. I heard some very large feet among them too. What are we to do if they have found us?"

He awaited the wizard’s answer.
MySpace
Pipeweed
Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:00 am
Tandros sighed heavily, obviously concerned, but also obviously thinking over the matter in his head quite carefully. After a pregnant silence, he turned to face his questioner.

"Prepare to move from here. Stay in the rear with our strongest, I will lead the forward journeying. Let us hope that they do not chance upon us while we wander."
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
Gagnut
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:14 pm
The air was dark and damp, it was like air that had been in the deepest places of the world had been moved to the dwaven hall. The dwarves had decided to lead the company through to the far side of Moria, there were only about 50, but they were well armed.

"How have you survived with so few" Gagnut questioned.

"The goblins are many, but they are weak, and can only come 2 by 2 through our doors." Said a dwarf, "And they were too afraid to attack us before, for recently lost many of our own to an earthquake that shook the very fondations of the dwarrowdelf, we are the last of our clan, and now we must leave this place."
Pipeweed
Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:14 pm
When he had a moment to spare, Tandros motioned Gagnut to his side and whispered in his ear.

"You would find yourself better not to inquire of the dwarves. They are a proud people, a proud and fallen people, some may take insult if you care to ask questions of them. If we run into a goblin patrol you will see what I mean."

Though Gagnut looked confused. Tandros nodded at him and they continued on
Pipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
WitchKingBlkCapt
Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:28 pm
Dunaglar ran with Boin and the other dwarves. His eyesight was not as keen in such dark halls. All he could hear was the pitter-patter of cold wet feet as they continued to run. He also kept hearing very large feet which he was very unsure of the owner. As they continued running towards the Bridge of Khazad-Dum he began to see a bright light. The light was soft as if coming from a flame.

"Tandros, there is a light ahead! It looks as if it is coming from a fire. What could it be?"
MySpace

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing