LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:46 am
Telmonar gazed at the streets of Bree from a window on the second story of the inn. Three riders, clothed in black, carried by black steeds, were slowly trotting down the road in Bree. "They come for the Ring," Telmonar said. Two of the riders continued down the road; the third stopped. The rider’s head swung back and forth, as if searching. Slowly, the empty hood turned and stared at Telmonar.

With a piercing shriek, the Nazgul reared on his horse. The other wraiths pulled their horses to a halt and turned, galloping back toward the inn.

Telmonar drew his sword and hurried the Hobbits out of the room. Tandros followed, his staff ready. Telmonar led the Hobbits down the steps, then behind the bar and into the kitchen. Telmonar found a small door near the back of the kitchen, and he hastily opened it. A mist of rain blew in on the Hobbits as they ran through the door. Tandros hurried through the door after Telmonar, then he slammed it and turned. "I will fight the Nazgul," he said. "Get the Hobbits to Amon Sul as quickly as possible." Telmonar nodded, and he and the Hobbits set off at a brisk pace down a side street in Bree.

Within a minute, Telmonar had led them to the rear gate in Bree. He hastily pulled the latch back and hustled the Hobbits through. Softly closing the gate behind him, he led the Hobbits into the darkness beyond.

Seconds later, a shrill shriek met their ears, accompanied by the clash of steel.
I had to put something here.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:46 am
Telmonar gazed at the streets of Bree from a window on the second story of the inn. Three riders, clothed in black, carried by black steeds, were slowly trotting down the road in Bree. "They come for the Ring," Telmonar said. Two of the riders continued down the road; the third stopped. The rider’s head swung back and forth, as if searching. Slowly, the empty hood turned and stared at Telmonar.

With a piercing shriek, the Nazgul reared on his horse. The other wraiths pulled their horses to a halt and turned, galloping back toward the inn.

Telmonar drew his sword and hurried the Hobbits out of the room. Tandros followed, his staff ready. Telmonar led the Hobbits down the steps, then behind the bar and into the kitchen. Telmonar found a small door near the back of the kitchen, and he hastily opened it. A mist of rain blew in on the Hobbits as they ran through the door. Tandros hurried through the door after Telmonar, then he slammed it and turned. "I will fight the Nazgul," he said. "Get the Hobbits to Amon Sul as quickly as possible." Telmonar nodded, and he and the Hobbits set off at a brisk pace down a side street in Bree.

Within a minute, Telmonar had led them to the rear gate in Bree. He hastily pulled the latch back and hustled the Hobbits through. Softly closing the gate behind him, he led the Hobbits into the darkness beyond.

Seconds later, a shrill shriek met their ears, accompanied by the clash of steel.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:04 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
"Why couldn’t we have brought something other than cram?" groaned Bombur, rolling around on his overloaded pony.

Gloin chuckled. "Packing light, my friend! And maybe it’s time you watched what you ate a little more carefully."

The fat dwarf moaned, bouncing up and down on his mount. Gloin nodded to his son. "He’ll be all right. Rivendell’s a nice place to be...at least it was when we last passed through it."

Boin the Red nodded, stroking his red beard. "So what exactly are we planning to do after receiving Elrond’s counsel? Go to Moria? March upon Sauron and tear down his fortress?"

Gloin frowned. "I don’t think it will be that. War will already be marching upon us. I’m just glad you’re grown."
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Gagnut
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:16 pm
The hobbits with Telmonar raced for the gate, they heard the cries and shrikes of nazgul at the Inn. Other townspeople where locking their doors and hiding in their houses. As they made for the gate they left the sounds of horror behind them.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
fingolfin
Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:32 pm
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Sven was travaling as he has been for the past months Nothing happening no orcs no men no nothing just deserted wasteland and rocks.

"Will my dream be answered in Rivendell? What is a halfling? What is the doom drawing near?"

all these questions were eating away at him but he was going consistently towards Rivendell Galop by Galop when then he heard a distant sound.

"Smeagol, why does it whimper, why does it choke." he said as he was throteling a Bird.

"Because... WE are hungry...always hungry"

"I hear a throbing..a...calling?...Presious?..PREASHOUS...MUST...FIND...presious."

At that the hidious creature left it’s grisly meal and proceeded to Run toward Rivendell too, but it went towards the mountins

"What a hidious creature...I hope I don’t cross paths with him again."

At that he proceeded along again, with 1 more question for Elrond.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:39 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
The nazgul were battling with the wizard."the ring is getting away" he thought "we must get it" he slowly backed up out of the battle and started running to his horse"we will get it"!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:44 am
Telmonar and the Hobbits were traveling as fast as they could. The noises of battle had ceased, and the Hobbits’ legs were growing weary. Hoofbeats sounded from the darkness behind them. Telmonar hid the Hobbits in the tall grass, then turned and drew his sword. Instead of a Nazgul, however, Tandros emerged from the darkness, mounted on a horse. Behind him were four ponies and a large stallion. The Hobbits quickly mounted the ponies, and Telmonar swung himself into the saddle of his horse. With a rush of hoofbeats, they hurried into the darkness.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:54 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
they had gotten away the nazgul were riding after them they woul catch up.

SHRIIEKKKK
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:51 am
After a day’s hard riding, Telmonar, Tandros, and the Hobbits reached Weathertop. Within a few hours, the Hobbits had pitched camp and were having a light dinner of cold ham and bread. Telmonar spoke quietly to Tandros. "The Nazgul are still behind," he said. "We must get the Hobbits to Rivendell quickly."
fingolfin
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:57 pm
Joined: 30 Mar 2006 Posts: 321 Location: it's getting hotter in Iowa every day
Quickly, that is all relative.

Sven had been wandering around for days without a single thing being found. No trace of life, no food left, his map was useless as a owl thought it would make good nesting and carried it away before the helpless man could stop it.

"Birds, nasty creature." and the started cursing their species and eventually just got over it.

That was a month ago. Now more lost then ever, he was wanering and lost as an orc in a hobbit hole.
Soldier: why'd you do that captain?

John Wayne: Because I hate your guts!!

Exerpt from "Iwo Jima."

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing