LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:37 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
one thing you should in one of ym DC threads that a helm shoudln’t add ot vitality

I don’t recall saying this. I remember saying that Water shouldn’t add vitality... but Helms are okay. Please point me to the thread where I said that helms shouldn’t add vitality.
Quote:
also a lot of these cards have titles of eisting cards terror of his coming, hope is kindled etc.

I made this before Black Rider was even released. Several titles in Black Rider turned out to be the same as the ones I used in Land of Rhun.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:36 pm
no Orc Trolls? Sad , awesome DC’s AC! you should work for D! Very Happy
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:01 pm
Nope, no Orc trolls. I dunno why... I guess I must have forgotten them or something. Oops.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:06 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
sickofpalantirs wrote:
one thing you should in one of ym DC threads that a helm shoudln’t add ot vitality

I don’t recall saying this. I remember saying that Water shouldn’t add vitality... but Helms are okay. Please point me to the thread where I said that helms shouldn’t add vitality.
Quote:
also a lot of these cards have titles of eisting cards terror of his coming, hope is kindled etc.

I made this before Black Rider was even released. Several titles in Black Rider turned out to be the same as the ones I used in Land of Rhun.

sorry i guess you never said that that seems unnatural though. i just think it is kinda funny how you used titles that D used.

also an awful lot of sites.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:12 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
sorry i guess you never said that that seems unnatural though.

Assuming you mean that Helms adding vitality is odd, I think it’s cool. Heck, if a shield like Pavise can add vitality, why not a helm? Smile
Quote:
i just think it is kinda funny how you used titles that D used.

Correction: D used titles that I used. Razz
Quote:

I love sites...
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
PorterTroll
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:53 pm
i agree with AC about vitality adding, i mean, if an ent draught which is basically just a bowl of "magic" water adds vitality, why not a peice of armor?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:43 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
[quote="AnxiousChieftain"]
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Quote:

I love sites...

the most any expansions have I believe is 5.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:07 am
5? Black Rider and Bloodlines have 10 each.

Plus, this was before Black Rider was made, so I had no idea whether the new expansions would have lots of sites (Shadows had 40 sites, IIRC).
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:28 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
5? Black Rider and Bloodlines have 10 each.

Plus, this was before Black Rider was made, so I had no idea whether the new expansions would have lots of sites (Shadows had 40 sites, IIRC).

whoops still it is double the amount of sites.

not to say this isn’t total sweetness Very Happy
"DáinIronfoot"
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:30 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:
whoops still it is double the amount of sites.

Yes, but like I said, it was before anyone knew how many of the new sites would be in WotR block expansions.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards