LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:53 pm
Telmonar’s sword was stained black from the Orc blood upon it. Telmonar had already killed nineteen, and the battle was far from over. A huge Orc came up behind Telmonar, and he spun to face it. As he did so, an arrow from an Orc archer caught him the side. Blood flowed from the wound, and Telmonar grasped his side in pain. A second arrow struck him in the thigh, and he fell to his knees. Kyldon, seeing that Telmonar had been wounded, drew his bow and shot the Orc archer in the head. Telmonar’s vision blurred. He swung wildly at an approaching Orc and cut off its left leg, then he stabbed it through the chest. He dropped his sword and fell back. The stars in the night sky seemed to glow dimly above him. Kyldon rushed to him. "My friend! You are hurt!" Kyldon picked him up, ignoring the blood that was splattered on him from Telmonar’s wounds, and carried him up a flight of steps to a ledge where the Orcs had not yet reached. Telmonar’s face was pale, and he was very weak. "Fight...." he whispered. "Fight the brutes," he said. "Leave me. My time has come....." He winced in pain and wiped his side with his hand. He withdrew it and it came away soaked in blood. The Orcs had nearly reached the ledge that they were on. "Fight, Kyldon, fight," Telmonar uttered. Telmonar’s head, cradled by Kyldon’s hands, slowly dropped to the ground, his face pale, his eyes unseeing. Kyldon looked up at the approaching Orcs. "They will die," he said through gritted teeth. He drew his sword and ran at them.
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:59 am; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:19 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin saw telmonar go down NO! he cried the orcs couldn’t withstand him he battled to him he yelled at 2 knights guard me. and then began badaging his wounds. All eh could od was stop the loss of blood though the knights were killed. Klydon and him were the only ones defending this approach now. Tuilin parried a blow and smashed the orcs face withhis guantlet he had realized that there were to many to finish them off once they had wounded them. This orc he had already beat twice. He spun dodging a blow and brought his sword to bear on the orc. He guessed he ahd 30 seconds before the next wave of orcs reached him"must help Telmonar"
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Pipeweed
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:11 am
With a new fury rising like a flame in his breast, Kyldon shouted in determination and anger as he spun his way into the ranks of the oncoming orcs. His sword rose and fell as he sang an ancient song of remorse and revenge, and his enemies stood not seconds before they were sliced down by his sword, with an elk-bone hilt.

The unstoppable flood of orcs was quickly beginning to work its way further into Osgiliath, and no matter how hard the men of Gondor worked to hold them off, it was not enough.

The city would be swarmed by dawn, yet Kyldon Songblade, as christened by the elves, sang through the night as he felled all foes who dared venture before his blade.
Last edited by Pipeweed on Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:38 am; edited 1 time in totalPipeweed's Haves/Wants: 100 NEW RARES!!
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Cycle Engine
Joe Meets God: A Humorous Article on a Budget

GP http://fxhome.com/userref.php/11923 GP
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:21 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Dorain relased an arrow, feeling the bowstring’s quivering in his hands. The arrow flew into the fray, bringing with it death for one orc. The ranger whipped out another arrow, fitting it to the nock. Carefully, he pulled back the bowstring and aimed. The arrow flew out again. But the enemy was advancing.

No time for another shot, thought Dorain. It’s time to fight them hand-to-hand.

He ran forward, slinging his bow over his shoulder and drawing his sword, a simple blade. He let a small smile slide over his face, creasing the scar that split his right cheek. Dorain ran towards Telmonar, Tuilin, and Klydon. Alone they stood, holding back the raging river that swelled towards them.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:33 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AIEE Tuilin screamed he had brought Telmonar’s body back another 100 feet before turning to face the orcs. They fell before him, his blade, his cry. he had been fighting for hours he thought. "they will overrun osgiliath by dawn but we will make them pay tenfold for every casualty they give us."

So Tuilin the elven loner and Klydon noble Dunedain fought in the ruins of the Citadel of the Stars and none could stand before them.
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:26 pm
Valbeorn waited behind a half destroyed wall on the roof of the building he was in, the archers around him had by this point abandoned their bows and left for the streets with their swords in hand. As the last Knight left him, he looked back and nodded at Valbeorn. Valbeorn quickly decided to leave his post at that. He peered over the wall, and lept up on top of it. He stood with his hair flowing magnificantly in the wind, and began his transformation.

A moment later, with his sword and staff now leaning against the wall that he just lept from, he felt his animal instincts now again for the first time in months. His ferocity overtook those around him. Orcs fell left and right. None could stand before this enraged beast.
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:41 pm
Silvan raced through the ruined city. Many days ago, he had been drawn away from osgiliath, which had just endured one siege, by a letter from his home. There, a funeral was finally held for his fallen father and mother. Their names were formally and finally cleaned of the deed for which they were blamed.

But now the joy Silvan had felt at this event was quickly fading. Orcs were storming the city. With his own eyes, Silvan saw Telmonar fall. Forsaking his bow and arrows, he drew his sword. Running past his friend’s dead body, he grasped the fallen warrior’s sword. Twin blades whirling, Silvan began to fight.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:56 pm
Tuilin knew the battle was lost. But every orc killed here ment one less that would attack women and children elswhere. Tuilin, Silvan and Klydon fought keeping the orcs at bay. hundreds of them lay dead. Tuilin guessed that in an hour the city would be overrun. "1 hour to kill thousands of orcs well I better get to work AIEEEH"
"DáinIronfoot"
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:03 pm
Silvan fought with reckless abandon, twin swords spinning in enraged arcs. Each orc that tried to stand before him soon tasted cold steel. But even so, Silvan was tiring. He was failing. An arrow had pierced his leg, and there was a long cut along his left arm, where an orc’s spear had torn away his chain mail.

Slowly, Silvan was advancing, but slowly, those around him were falling back. Klydon, Silvan, and Tuilin were left almost alone in a growing sea of orcs.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:33 am
Tuilin saw Silvan slowly getting ahead of them. he said"I have got to break through to him we need to retreat""Wait" Klydon yelled but Tuilin was already charging orc falling dead oneither side of him.

(in case you are wondering NO I am not trying to kill Tuilin I like him very much)
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing