LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:59 pm
The Gandalf starter from Shadows comes with 4 copies of Nelya. The Gandalf deck rocks - it comes with G for Grand, Gandalf, Leader of the Company, and Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders, which are 3 amazing cards.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:23 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
The Gandalf starter from Shadows comes with 4 copies of Nelya. The Gandalf deck rocks - it comes with G for Grand, Gandalf, Leader of the Company, and Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders, which are 3 amazing cards.

yes it is always sold out at are local retailer and here.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:25 am
Buy it from Cobra then when it’s in stock! Wink

It’s only $4, which is a sweet price.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:26 am
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders is amazing with Courtyard Parapet and Neekerbreekers Bog. I love it. Twisted Evil
Just a reminder, Courtyard Parapet and Neekerbreeker’s Bog are both "Moves to" actions, so they can’t be used at the same site number with Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine riders. You can recurse CP and NB with Nelya though and see them multiple times in a game which may be what you are talking about.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:28 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
AnxiousChieftain wrote:

Yeah, I think that’s what the seller had bought, because he had a couple of Shadows rulebooks thrown in, and all of those cards were included. Hmm...I might have to start collecting Rulebooks! Very Happy
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:46 pm
Merrick_Hale wrote:
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine Riders is amazing with Courtyard Parapet and Neekerbreekers Bog. I love it. Twisted Evil
Just a reminder, Courtyard Parapet and Neekerbreeker’s Bog are both "Moves to" actions, so they can’t be used at the same site number with Ulaire Nelya, Third of the Nine riders. You can recurse CP and NB with Nelya though and see them multiple times in a game which may be what you are talking about.

Yep, that’s the strategy I was talking about - putting them back in your adventure deck so that they could be played at a later site.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:47 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
And when you throw in Woody-End...
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:50 pm
Woody-end won’t really fit into the combo though, since CP and NB only work when you move to them. Unless you meant switching CP or NB to WE with Nelya, and then playing some Nazgul from your discard pile.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:50 pm
I <3 woody-end.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
orian
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:39 am
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Consider this: with good site control, your opponent can move to Courtyard Parapet, you can use Ulaire Nelya to replace Courtyard Parapet, and theoretically you can do it twice! Your opponent could move from Site A to CP to CP! Nice combo: Ulaire Nelya, Courtyard Parapet, Woody-End.

you can do that but courtyard parapet effect won’t be activated twice, because it’s a "move to" effect
what you can do is:
move to courtyard parapet, add a burden, then play nelya, and switch to pelennor flat ^^
orian - the French pirate, the Bloody Bastard

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Gameplay Questions