LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
ingold55
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:26 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Gruntok was in a corner trying to mind his own buisiness when the fighting broke out. He paid it no mind until an Uruk smashed a leg of some animal on Gruntok’s head. Gruntok Roared at the out rage, drawing his sword, he slew the Uruk.

"Imagine," Gruntok muttered to himself. "spoiling good meat!"

Gruntok ducked back into the shadows, and killed three uruks as they came past, then he charged into the fight swinging both his blades with skill and accurace.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Gagnut
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:11 pm
With weapons being thrown about. Orcs and URuks were picking up anything they could get their hands on, buckets, sheet metle, uruk bones... everything, orcs and Uruks hacking each other to pieces with large spinters, very gory.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
ingold55
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:13 pm
Gruntok had managed to keep his swords, and was now fighting his way toward a group of orcs, the uruks were strong, but didn’t have the advantage of numbers. Gruntok was sure the orcs would win this little battle!
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Gagnut
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:49 pm
Where the fighting was firce, there Ugulug was, his sword swinging, he threw his sword at an uruk, dead on contact. Ugulug picked up a 2x4 that was leaning agaist a wall and charged at a uruk that had it’s back turned, Ugulug charged, and broke the board over it’s head. Fortuanatly, the Uruk wasn’t armed, unfortunatly, the uruk picked ugulug up, and threw him out the window. And yet anouther orc was no more.
I don't have an avatar, I don't have a sig, my posts speak for themselves.
Gate Troll
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:41 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
[I am using Zarag for the ’Attack on the Eastmenet’ ,so my new character
is Shadug.]

Shadug led his band of fifty Uruk-hai into Cirith Ungol. "Bows out," yelled
Shadug and each Uruk put an arrow to the string. "Fire!" Ordered Shadug.
The charging orcs were stopped; seventeen bodies littered the ground.
"We must re-take this rat’s nest!" yelled Shadug to his followers. The orcs
reckoning was at hand...
ingold55
Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:02 pm
"So this nasty little uruk wants to play with bows does he?" Muttered Gruntok. "Well i want to play with swords!" with that he jumped into the band of Uruks and began hacking!

Gate Troll
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:41 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Shadug was no common Uruk; he was a blademaster, so when a growling
Orc had jumped down his band drew off and he drew his sword. Clang! the
blades met; steel on steel as Shadug pressed his avantige. The Orc’s sloppy
maneuvers were easly fended off as drew the first blood...
ingold55
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:49 pm
Gruntok spat as blood came from his arm. so this uruk thought this was bad maneuvering? well this Uruk was over weight, not as fast as a little orc, and hadn’t seen Gruntok at work with a sword, all this Uruk had seen was butchery.
the two continued fighting, and Gruntok took two mor wounds, but with every move, he perfected his style. soon both Uruk and orc matched in skill. Gruntok dove to the side, faster than this fat Uruk could swing, or move. with one swift move, Gruntok sliced the back of his opponents leg, which flattened him. leaping up, Gruntok ran to face another uruk. Very soon, He had slipped into the crowd.

Gate Troll
Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:15 pm
Shadug looked to the cut on his leg; it was bloody but not deep. Growling,
he grabbed his longbow and headed off to find that annoying orc...
ingold55
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Gruntok saw the big uruk hunting him. he laughed. what did this uruk think. but then with Gruntok’s fighting skills, and this uruks strength, they might make a nice team. Gruntok quickly grabbed the uruk and asked if the two could be allies, and take Cirith Ungol over for themselves. Gruntok wandered what the uruk would say.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing