LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
ingold55
Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:53 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Ugnok, captain of the Uruk hai, looked down from his vantage point. Fear was building, and the pittiful villagers were running in every direction. there were a few men that had taken up fighting positions, but Ugnok did not look for these to last. "Move in the second attack!" he ordered his lieutenant. "This is going to be easier than I thought!" he muttered to himself.
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:17 am
Saruman’s mouth formed a thin smile. Grima softly crept into the room. Without turning to see him, Saruman spoke quietly. "Assemble the remaining Uruks," he said. "Rohan shall be overrun with rivers of blood by morning." Grima nodded and backed out of the room.

Two hours before dawn, the remaining villagers saw dark shapes moving in the distance, silhouetted against the dull pink sky. Five minutes later, a band of nearly six hundred Uruks swept into the tiny village, killing, destroying, mutilating.
I had to put something here.
Pippin
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:30 am
Felendier couldn’t believe it,"How many Uruks can Isengard unleash?"
He said this mid chopping ones head off,"We need more help!"
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:36 am
The Uruks rampaged as the sun rose in the eastern sky. Ruts worn by the rain were now filled with the blood of Rohan peasants.
Pippin
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:39 am
There were floods of Uruks. He had made two piles of the dead bodies the ones that came to the right fell there and the ones on the left layedon the left.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:49 am
Dawn was breaking and the Uruks were still rushing onward. Three peasants fell to the blades of the Uruks, and the rampage was still not yet over.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:13 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin yelled to the elves if we can keep the uruks at bay for half an hour th villagers can escape I will cover this street you (pointing to the one who had been effected by bloodlust) take that sidestreet you (pointing to the other take this main streete i will take the other side street.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:19 pm
Saruman sat in his chambers, debtaing in his mind the events that were taking place in Rohan. After nearly an hour in thought, he rushed down three flights of stairs and outside of Orthanc. He hurried to the underground breeders. "Assemble me a Warg army," he said. "Rohan must die."
Pippin
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:10 pm
Another elf told him to take the main street.,"Great now I can kill more..."
Then he saw something in the distance coming fast,"WARGS!!!. The wolves of Isengard are coming!"
ingold55
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:11 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Ugnok looked down on the battle. All was going well, by the night Rohan would be destroyed! Ugnok had just recieved word that a group of elves had put up some resistance. "what are the elves doing here? Lieutenant! how is the attack going?" Ugnok smiled to himself as he heard the report. "Lieutenant, prepare the last wave of troops. I will lead these myself. Keep an eye open! I fear there will be trouble." After saying this, Ugnok took his posision at the front of his fellow uruks, drawing his poison blade, he uttered the worst command the men of Rohan could wish to hear. "Attack, don’t leave any survivors!"
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing