LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:44 pm
Three hours later, a band of nearly ninety Wargs rushed into the small village. On their backs were hideous Orcs bearing curved blades. The leader of the Wargs headed straight for a large group of Uruks. Ugnok stepped out to meet them. "All is not well," he said. "The Elves are giving us some trouble." The Orc nodded. "We will destroy them. They will die." Th Wargs sprang off, and the charging Uruks followed behind.

Three of the Uruks carried packs of gunpowder on their backs, and they carried lit torches. These Uruks served a doubel-purpose; they could burn down the straw huts, and they could also detonate themselves, taking many peasants’ lives in the process.
I had to put something here.
Pippin
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:48 pm
Felendier took out one of the leading wargs which tripped one or two more of them. Then he saw the Uruks with fire,Take them down!’he told the other elves and commenced with the wolves again.
as Pipeweed once said: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeClick Here Please!
Cobra Cards: Dying body filled with thriving cells.
My have's and wantsPopcornMy trade refrences
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:50 pm
A Warg free of its rider charged Felendier, knocking him to the ground. A slash of a sword from a passing Orc opened a lrage gash on his right arm, and the blood began to spill to the ground.
Pippin
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:54 pm
"AAAAHHHHHH" He was badly hurt and there was a warg ready to make a meal of him"Back foul beast!!" with that he was headles.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:01 pm
A second Warg bit Felendier’s left arm, and the bone cracked. Felendier dropped his sword in anguish and fell to his knees.
Pippin
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:05 pm
A peasent skewerd the warg with a pitchfork and felendier backed into a house were he was overlooked.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:06 pm
The Wargs searched for Felendier, but they could not find him. Uruks rushed past the hut he was hiding in, but they did not see him.
Pippin
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:09 pm
He tried to fix his wounds. The best he could do was control the bleeding, he was out for this battle...
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:29 pm
Lyon sprang and the wargs with relentless vigor, savoring the feeling of fighting a decent opponent. He fended of the warg with one of his swords, and its rider with the other.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:45 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Tuilin stood on top of a house 3 of the kamikaze orc lay dead. the other one had detonated itself. he was shooting arrows at the wargs who couldn’t reach him. all of a sudden he had an idea. leaping between buildings he got within 200 ft. or a uruk who appeared to be their leader.

he targeted the uruk after 20 seconds he fired TWANG the uruk spun trying to escape the arrow . it buried itself in his stomach UGNOK! he heard a uruk yell. time to be elsewhere thought tuilin as the uruks charged at him
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing