LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:29 am
Forty-three Wargs remained, along with nearly three hundred Uruks and fifty or so Orcs. As Ugnok was fighting, an arrow sped into his belly, sending blood spurting up. An Orc that was near Tuilin picked up a curved scimitar and hacked at Tuilin. The blade missed Tuilin, but it sliced his bow in two. A stab of a dagger from Tuilin brought the Orc to its death.
I had to put something here.
ingold55
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:52 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Ugnok spat. What was the man thinking? The arrow had just scraped the surface of Ugnok, and had sent the blood out. there was no real bamage done. With one quick move ment, Ugnok had killed the man who had shot him, then with another, he had killed an elf. Spotting Tuilin, Ugnok charged him. But Tuilin was faster than what Ugnok had thought. with one swift move, Tuilin back fisted Ugnok and tripped him. Ugnok was now laying flat on his back, with a man standing over him sword ready to strike. a small grin came over Ugnok’s face, he had a surprise for this man!
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
ingold55
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:16 pm
With one swift move, Ugnok pulled a dagger and sliced the outside of Tuilin’s leg. Tuilin dropped crying in pain, he had been sliced by a poison dagger!
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:25 pm
An arrow from an Orc archer struck Tuilin in the side, breaking two ribs and sending a shower of blood upon Ugnok. Thirstily licking the blood from his lips, Ugnok jumped to his feet and drew his sword as Tuilin kneeled to the ground.
I had to put something here.
bobtheorc
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:45 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
Carothen was in the streets of the village now.
All was chaos. the people of the town for fleeing for their lives, and right behind them the terrible wolves of Isengard rushed. Carothen drew his bow again and fire and the first Warg rider to charge him.
The arrow buried itself in the orcs chest killlign him. THe orc’s steed still came. Carothen drew another arrow and fired again, and again hitting the warg in the head and eyes. Mad with rage the warg struck blindly, hitting Dulandings that were also running for Carothen. Carothen fired his last arrows into the onrushing men and then wheeled his horse about and headed down the narrow street.
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list
ingold55
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:43 pm
"Uruks form ranks!" Ugnok yelled. The pitifull looking man lay on the ground clutching his side. Ugnok looked down at the man. Brave but foolish! "He is most likly dead now." thought Ugnok. He let go a sudden roar as a arrow pierced his lightly armored back. Reaching behind him, Ugnok pulled out the arrow his blood coated the tip. Where did the arrow come from?

Gate Troll
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:55 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Zurog unslung his bow and shot an arrow at a retreating horse that was
bearing two children. The arrow missed so Zurog choose a closer target;
an Elf that was fighting desperately in the Village square. This arrow hit its
target and the Elf reeled in pain...
elf lvr
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:07 pm
Lyon was so deep in his battle fury by this point that he did not see the uruk archer aiming at him. The arrow hit him in the stomach and he reeled in pain and stumbled back. Two uruks, seeing their chance, charged him. He managed to parry their blows, but they pushed him back into a wall. He was cornered and wounded.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Gate Troll
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:48 pm
Joined: 15 Aug 2006 Posts: 384 Location: Udun Vale, Home of the one and only... Gate Troll!
Zurog turned and shot a villager; a smile crossed his scarred face as the villager screamed and crumpled. He shot another villager, this time in the back and put away his bow. In the distance he could hear Ugnok shouting orders...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:45 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
people TUILIN IS AN ELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Tuilin slowly regained consioness and imeeditaly wish ed he hadn’t. pain was all over him doing a quick self diagnosis he realized he was probably out of this battle his bow was broken as well as 2 ribs the juice from the faldin plant would stop whatever poison had been on that blade but he still wasn’t doing hot.

bandagind his side to stabilize his ribs he drew an arrow from his quiver and threw it with inhuman speed at his previous attacker. the uruk stumbled he followed with another and another. the uruk stumbled to the ground badly hurt.

Tuilin pulled himself up and drew his sword.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing